4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Disqo

Jan 13, 2022
Is anyone in their discord? Are they planning to make another archive for mods soon, and if so where would we find that?

masterlevi84

Jul 22, 2020
The reason the Mega drive for new mods is dead is because there is a discord thread called "New Mods" in the "bb-modding" channel which made the Mega useless. It is open to the public, you just have to join the official BB Discord.

Here is a Join

Last edited:
Reactions: 69Spartan117
Aug 18, 2017
No it's because Mega quite literally took it down for 'gross violations' due to some updated policies Newzealand is enforcing

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
The reason the Mega drive for new mods is dead is because there is a discord thread called "New Mods" in the "bb-modding" channel which made the Mega useless. It is open to the public, you just have to join the official BB Discord.

Here is a Join

That is infinitely shittier than just having a mega. "Here scroll through some shitty chat server instead of just having a database sorted".

Disqo

Jan 13, 2022
Ugh. I much preferred the mega because it allowed me to preview the content to see if the mod was even worth downloading and not something low-effort or not to my tastes.

Last edited:

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
The message with the update is gone or in a channel you need a role for, so no point in joining the server just to find the update build

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes