4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
Great game! Really polished.

Wish it had more content, or a way to watch the animations after beating the stages (a no-fail mode).
5/5
There is actually. Two ways. Theres a cheat that you enter by inputting ~ (for me its / ) and open the console. Typing "Handsfree" allows the autoplay to happen. The second way is selecting the game, and then instead of pressing Z to open it, you type the console button and you can control the animation directly from there. No music on the second option though

JuanKralos

Apr 6, 2020
Am I the only one who completed the demo, used the "demogang" command in the original version and when I tried to play the game nothing happened? I looked in the "Komdog" folder in the "mods" folder and the "anims", "textures", and "songs" were empty, help please :(

Xarn

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry to bother but now i dont know how to instal thous mods can someone help ?
You download a mod and place the folder in the games "mods" folder, which should be located in the same folder as BeatBanger.exe.

So it should look something like BB 1.311\win64\mods\ *the mod you want* \ and in this folder you should have the mods own files and folers, such as anims, sfx, songs, textures, chart.cfg etc.

Then just start the game and look under Mods for your custom levels. These might not always have the right name for the level, so it's easier to just get a couple of mods to go through at once.

Reactions: cooldude33 and Mr.Z

Jotarosuke

Apr 8, 2020
someone I know is allowing me to share their recreation of the carne mod
I don't think I am at the post requirement to share files yet but if I am it will be attached
it is not 1 to 1 but is pretty close
it is only compatible with 1.2I believe

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Do someone still creates mods for this (original art not reskin)?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Do someone still creates mods for this (original art not reskin)?
I've checked a few of them and I can say that there's a handful of original art, but that's like less than a tenth of the mods you may see on the MEGA archive. Only one way to find out is to check them out yourself.

And yes, like 4/5 of the mods are either reskins or very slight modifications to the base game

Jan 4, 2020
I'm having this weird bug and i hope somebody can help me.
Essentially my entire game is just upside down (and mirrored?).
I'm using the latest 64bit version from here on a VirtualBox windows 10 guest.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
The MEGA folder seems pretty poorly organized, a lot of the mods in the "Original Art" folder use stolen art or are just modified art from the original game. That being said there's still some quality mods in there, my personal favorites are Hornet 1.2 and Haru.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes