4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
There is a game called Mobian Pimp
If there was a mod , to fuck characters from this game in Beat Banger version <3 <3 <3

Aug 2, 2019
Latest Patreon build of the game, 2.42

Cathy e2 and Zoe e2 have been added, along with a Dev Menu which you can access by typing in "devmode" in the console. Doing so allows you to quickly go between levels (select a level and press restart), enable auto play mode etc.
Mod support has also been added but it's still a little rough at this point in time. (i.e. continue using the latest public build for mods)

And as always, consider supporting the creators over at patreon if you enjoy their work.

Feb 28, 2019
Latest Patreon build of the game, 2.42

Cathy e2 and Zoe e2 have been added, along with a Dev Menu which you can access by typing in "devmode" in the console. Doing so allows you to quickly go between levels (select a level and press restart), enable auto play mode etc.
Mod support has also been added but it's still a little rough at this point in time. (i.e. continue using the latest public build for mods)

And as always, consider supporting the creators over at patreon if you enjoy their work.
Thanks bunches for posting the link for us poor people.
That being said, if I paid money for that kind of product, I'd be royally pissed, there's so little content and it's all unfinished WIP stuff.

And goddamnit, some of us find bra-on-tittyfucking to be way hotter than naked, yet the way the sprite sheets are designed won't allow you to adjust clothes anyway. The ONLY thing that needed to be redone, remained the same.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
is the version that has this :

out yet ?

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Do mods not work with latest version? Tried downloading one of the newer mods and the game just crashes when I try to select its folder. Tried creating a "mods" folder and put it in there but it crashes when I try to open it.

Reactions: Meh721
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes