4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

d9b3

Feb 16, 2020
I am trying to open the console commands, but even if i press "/" it doesn't open anything, can anyone help me?
(already press every key on the keyboard, but nothing happen)
What version of beat banger are you using?

How do you download mods? Everytime I put them in the mod folder they don't show up. Then the game crashes
What BB version? Legacy 1.3? demo 2.641? release 2.85? and what mod are you trying to download? got a link?

do mods work on this new version?
Yes and no. Only mods for the Release 2.85 and above works. ANYTHING below will not work regardless. here are the current mods that will work.

uela

Aug 17, 2017
leako.png
Kom spoke about some behind the scene stuff regarding the staff in discord, I compiled all. So far... it's no wonder why the release on has two levels.

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
anyone got a changelog for the new version?
I'm not sure if any official changelogs have been posted, but here's a quick ad hoc one:

Steam Early Access Official Release
- Updated main menu and UI elements
- Implemented voiced cutscenes
- Removed WIP levels (So there's currently only two)
- Updated Cathy animations
- Updated Zoe animations
- Added new sounds to levels
- Shop purchases for gallery are now working properly

I probably missed some stuff, but that covers the meat of the update.

Edit: No formatting changes between 2.8 and 2.85 config files. Hopefully they've finally settled on a format...

Last edited:

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
View attachment 2583361
Kom spoke about some behind the scene stuff regarding the staff in discord, I compiled all. So far... it's no wonder why the release on has two levels.
That makes a fair amount of sense until you look at the $7,038 a month the patreon page alone makes. He can easily work on this full time and have another fulltime worker. Kom is capable of making the whole game himself outside of the new voice acting. Yes the game is incredibly polished compared to where it was, but holy hell could we at least have gotten a 3rd level in time for the steam release?? he's had the line art of the stages done since months ago in the 2.0 release

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Dayum. For a furry game this one is actually trying! It's got story and voice acting now, on top of mod support and cheats, new animations too. Okay, okay!
Edit: Speaking of the cheats, most seem to be invalid for 2.85

Last edited:
Reactions: floran

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I tried my best, but this might be kind of shitty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This works with pretty much any Godot game, by the way.

I'm not even using the latest python version and that lib is still legacy and refusing to install both manually and using pip.
Consider remaking the script using the cryptography lib and not Crypto that hasnt been updated in almost 10 years.
(python is not in my skillset, so can't rly do it myself)

Berserker24

Feb 1, 2020
okay what the hell? I download the game and trie to type in commands but all of them after reload does not work?

Dizz919

Oct 1, 2018
Every release feels like 1 step forward 2 steps back. There was no need to redo Cathy and Zoe, and I kinda preferred the ones before. Plus, now there's immutable voice overs. If that wasn't enough, they shelved 60% of the game.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 2583361
Just checked the most recent credits page on this last build, and I call BS again. There's multiple people listed, even on animations and music. I get that it's his game, meaning his art, meaning it'll take more time, while the rest are either mannipers cleaning up and the like. That doesn't take the fact that they are indeed credited to some workload.

This means that for the rest of the cast, they either:

1): Don't have much free time to develop the game

2): Komdog is taking either all the credit or placing too much on himself due to funding reasons

3): Some devs are loafing around (milking out the game)

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes