4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Xbodragon9

Nov 20, 2021
Could I see the full error?
Python 3.11.3 (tags/v3.11.3:f3909b8, Apr 4 2023, 23:49:59) [MSC v.1934 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> python .\GodotDecryptor.py -d C:\Users\[username\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger\save.sav boobies
File "<stdin>", line 1
python .\GodotDecryptor.py -d C:\Users\[username\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger\save.sav boobies
^
SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Python 3.11.3 (tags/v3.11.3:f3909b8, Apr 4 2023, 23:49:59) [MSC v.1934 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> python .\GodotDecryptor.py -d C:\Users\[username\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger\save.sav boobies
File "<stdin>", line 1
python .\GodotDecryptor.py -d C:\Users\[username\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger\save.sav boobies
^
SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character
You're not supposed to open the Python console then run the command while in it. You put the command in CMD or Powershell. Also you replace [username] with your own. I know %APPDATA% is better but it wouldn't work for me for some reason.

Xbodragon9

Nov 20, 2021
You're not supposed to open the Python console then run the command while in it. You put the command in CMD or Powershell. Also you replace [username] with your own. I know %APPDATA% is better but it wouldn't work for me for some reason.
when ever I try to run it in cmd, it gives me this, Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings > Manage App Execution Aliases.
I think I maybe installed python wrong.

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
when ever I try to run it in cmd, it gives me this, Python was not found; run without arguments to install from the Microsoft Store, or disable this shortcut from Settings > Manage App Execution Aliases.
I think I maybe installed python wrong.
Yeah, try reinstalling it. It should be in your PATH. Looks like you need to type just "python" in CMD to install it.

Xbodragon9

Nov 20, 2021
Yeah, try reinstalling it. It should be in your PATH. Looks like you need to type just "python" in CMD to install it.
It now runs perfectly but this happens in its place.
usage: python .\GodotDecryptor.py -d path\to\save.sav password
usage: python .\GodotDecryptor.py -e path\to\save.cfg password

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
It now runs perfectly but this happens in its place.
usage: python .\GodotDecryptor.py -d path\to\save.sav password
usage: python .\GodotDecryptor.py -e path\to\save.cfg password
I think we should move it to DMs to not spam the thread first.

floran

May 20, 2020
Just found a curious thing, if I launch the new version and an old version at the same time it resets the progress in both versions.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
apparently the steam version has a day one and day two patch. does anyone have the current steam version?

Apr 12, 2020
Can someone please reupload version 2.6?
none of the mods at work on 2.8 or 2.7 and you can no longer get the 2.6/the demo at itch.io since the early access/steam release all old versions have been scrubbed from itch.io for some baffling reason
so here is the v2.6 AKA 2.0 mod compatible demo it also tells everyone on discord you're playing apparently so log out of that before starting if you care

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2022
I am trying to open the console commands, but even if i press "/" it doesn't open anything, can anyone help me?
(already press every key on the keyboard, but nothing happen)

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes