4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
They haven't even made sketch animations for it yet.
Yeah, feels dumb to add a trolling option in the beta version
the far possible of a Jasmine level, it's her illustration bonus by honking her nose. (well, in the steam version, aka after 2.7.2)

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
claire level with buttdrums, throb, missionary, sketch pound and cathy ending (so the level would work). huge thanks to
Mr.GGraCHCH for making this possible
to play level, change default claire level in Beat Banger -> data -> act 1 to attached level

sir_gamer

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah.. I need to get to that one day, I have a lot of releases. Does someone have a list of all versions?
Not a list, but the three main versions are Legacy (latest release v1.311), Demo (latest release v2.641), and Release (latest release at the time of this post v2.920). They're put as three separate versions because of the modding scene. Mods are categorized on the discord and bbooru if they were made for the Legacy, Demo, or Release version. And while there is a tool to convert Legacy and Demo mods to work for Release, the Legacy mods weren't built for the widescreen window of Release, and certain visuals of some Demo mods don't always work 100% when converted for Release.

In my personal opinion, I think it would be good to have the first post offer downloads for all three versions, instead of just the Release version. On another note, I can't seem to find a download for Demo v2.641 anywhere. I have it on my computer, but it does worry me that that version could possibly be lost media.

Last edited:

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
On another note, I can't seem to find a download for Demo v2.641 anywhere. I have it on my computer, but it does worry me that that version could possibly be lost media.
Alright, send that one over and I'll keep it with the rest until I make a MEGA for it all.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
I mean, they did just say "Upesito has been working hard to ensure we stay anatomically consistent between the levels and cut scenes. So, she's got a few animation updates."
True, I just feel that the difference between the two animations for the time they were given is way to small.

For example, Zoe went from this to this:
1692911460092.png 1692911475220.png
A nearly complete redraw.
Cathy even got a 100% redraw on all her animations and got some new ones as well.

TLDR, very small change and a very long time to do it

Reactions: Cidoo

WVT2468

Aug 4, 2019
Anyone got the latest update (Lovense) download? Thread wasn't updated with that other guys links who was taken down. Thanks!

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
Well that's underwhelming. It took them 3 months to slightly redraw a level that released like a year ago.

Before:
View attachment 2876444

After:
View attachment 2876445
Personal opinion: the old version looks better than the remake version, while the old has a cartoony style, the new version, it looks in my opinion, goofy and uncanny (and looks like a trollface, lol)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes