4.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Mar 11, 2020
Personal opinion: the old version looks better than the remake version, while the old has a cartoony style, the new version, it looks in my opinion, goofy and uncanny (and looks like a trollface, lol)
oh so im not crazy in thinking the old artstyle was more appealing

Reactions: ivo12345

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
What happened to that modding tool separate from the game? Is that thing coming??
Also, someone has to tell me (again) where to get mods from because it looks like they purged their Discord (again?).

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
What happened to that modding tool separate from the game? Is that thing coming??
Also, someone has to tell me (again) where to get mods from because it looks like they purged their Discord (again?).
The modding tool was separate from the game, but supposedly they're going to make it part of the game itself when if they do release a godot 4 version of the game

As for the mods, the Discord is still pretty much the only place to get mods. If it seems they purged the server of mods, then either you don't have a role or something to view the channels, or you are/were in a different server

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
The modding tool was separate from the game, but supposedly they're going to make it part of the game itself when if they do release a godot 4 version of the game

As for the mods, the Discord is still pretty much the only place to get mods. If it seems they purged the server of mods, then either you don't have a role or something to view the channels, or you are/were in a different server
is still/again up and relatively up to date.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
No, no, they purged ME, I don't have the Discord anymore. They removed everyone that's not a backer, I presume.

Actually, nevermind, I checked and re-joined, not sure what happened there then.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
How to unlock the second to last gallery image (the one before the shopkeeper image)?
You have to get perfect (so no misses, doesn't have to be all perfect notes) on gale's level. i'm not sure if the difficulty matters since i got it on the highest difficulty first.

Reactions: Zullo

KanyeWest25

Nov 25, 2021
Yeah. I have high hopes for this project but I just can't support it with this schedule. It's super unfortunate; if things change in the future I'll reconsider.
Honestly not sure if it'll ever be finished any time soon considering they polled on patreon for what their next game should be

Reactions: TemplarOfTyr
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes