4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Never heard about this game until today, the idea is FIRE, but seeing that this thread was made 2 years ago and there has barely been any progress (they aren't even done with Act 1...) This project is most likely doomed to fail, the devs lack any actual work ethic and that keeps people from supporting them

Mar 11, 2020
Never heard about this game until today, the idea is FIRE, but seeing that this thread was made 2 years ago and there has barely been any progress (they aren't even done with Act 1...) This project is most likely doomed to fail, the devs lack any actual work ethic and that keeps people from supporting them
"that keeps people from supporting them" no it doesn't, that's actually the problem, if they didn't have so much retarded furries giving them so much money that would light a fire under their ass to actually make progress

Reactions: Need for Sneed
Feb 12, 2020
"that keeps people from supporting them" no it doesn't, that's actually the problem, if they didn't have so much retarded furries giving them so much money that would light a fire under their ass to actually make progress
It's not just furries that do that, to be fair. Didn't a bunch of idiots back some sci-fi game for years with like... thousand dollars pledges?

People with lots of money and little sense are prime targets.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
It's not just furries that do that, to be fair. Didn't a bunch of idiots back some sci-fi game for years with like... thousand dollars pledges?

People with lots of money and little sense are prime targets.
Just a reminder

You can what you want, until I see a harassment speedrun or expose video on the devs, they're alright.

Jan 18, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if they were taking the Bethesda approach of relying on modders to add content, like seriously some mods are on par with the quality found in the game, I wonder how vocal people would be if modding wasn't an option, all this time for 2 levels, one of which isn't finished properly, and the other one is straight up an animatic

yeeterboy2

Feb 19, 2020
Is this really two years worth of content? Its high quality sure, but there are actually like 3 completed encounters????? How? Certainly not from lack of support... Maybe I'll check again in 10 years if maybe they have gotten to act 2.

Mar 11, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if they were taking the Bethesda approach of relying on modders to add content, like seriously some mods are on par with the quality found in the game, I wonder how vocal people would be if modding wasn't an option, all this time for 2 levels, one of which isn't finished properly, and the other one is straight up an animatic
well to be fair the overwhelming majority of the mods ive seen are just reused animations from the game itself or animation from some other source that's been turned into a level, the numbers of mods with completely original animation for that mod are very few, from what ive seen at least.

Jan 18, 2019
well to be fair the overwhelming majority of the mods ive seen are just reused animations from the game itself or animation from some other source that's been turned into a level, the numbers of mods with completely original animation for that mod are very few, from what ive seen at least.
Yeah i exaggerated a bit, it's just so frustrating seeing another promising game falling in the endless cycle of patreon development hell

Nov 18, 2017
When this game came out first I was very hyped for it since I like rhythm games and this one felt the best out of any adult rhythm games I've tried but holy shit did it go to waste.

The updates were decently paced with good content at first, but after they got more people on Patreon they just started making this into a nothing burger. No content updates, at one point went back and removed animations that were already ingame to update them in the future. It really feels like they're making updates for the sake of having updates without getting anywhere closer to a full release to just squeeze the money out of the patreon.

And to think I was planning on supporting this project at first. Now I feel validated for not doing so. Patreon really is one hell of a drug.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
When this game came out first I was very hyped for it since I like rhythm games and this one felt the best out of any adult rhythm games I've tried but holy shit did it go to waste.

The updates were decently paced with good content at first, but after they got more people on Patreon they just started making this into a nothing burger. No content updates, at one point went back and removed animations that were already ingame to update them in the future. It really feels like they're making updates for the sake of having updates without getting anywhere closer to a full release to just squeeze the money out of the patreon.

And to think I was planning on supporting this project at first. Now I feel validated for not doing so. Patreon really is one hell of a drug.
Ok but who asked for you opinion?
Honestly most of these people who complain (like you) just dint understand the process of making a game. The devs have added a lot of content, lovense support, updated sprites, and other stuff. Have you not noticed? Oh wait you wouldn't have because you like complaining. It's just mob mentality.
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Feb 12, 2020
Honestly most of these people who complain (like you) just dint understand the process of making a game. The devs have added a lot of content, lovense support, updated sprites, and other stuff. Have you not noticed? Oh wait you wouldn't have because you like complaining. It's just mob mentality.
Err... this is a forum. The point is to discuss and offer opinions about the subject.

Do you understand the process of making a game?

Toby Fox finished Undertale, independently, in less than 3 years, with the only help being with Temmie Chang. It really shouldn't be taking this long for a simple rhythm game.

I want to trust them. But they aren't making it easy to do so. I love the concept. I even backed them with money for a bit. If the issue is a lack of experience, then they should be hiring someone experienced.

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
"A lot of content" my ass. Version 2.0 of the game got released over 2 years ago and so far they've released 3 levels and guitar hero controller support. It doesn't take an understanding of game design to see they are milking their patreon.

Masterdragon0

Sep 9, 2021
Just one thing to keep in mind: They had to scrap their old levels because of copyright reasons (they had used characters like Toriel, Judy Hopps, Yoshi etc.).
But yeah, recent progress was very slow (bundled with the fact that they updated from godot 3 to godot 4 a month or so ago)

Last edited:
Reactions: forcedtosignup43
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes