4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
Does that new versions has the easter egg that you can get a bonus level from Jasmine?

(or he only did Jasmine's "level" once as a fake bonus level (fake = you can't access it, nor exists))

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Does that new versions has the easter egg that you can get a bonus level from Jasmine?

(or he only did Jasmine's "level" once as a fake bonus level (fake = you can't access it, nor exists))
you can get a picture in the gallery by pressing her nose multiple times, but there was never mention of a level with her.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
you can get a picture in the gallery by pressing her nose multiple times, but there was never mention of a level with her.
except in the "Beat Banger V0.2.7.2" that he added the "happy ending?" item (but i still think he did it for trolling).

in the notes: "Added Jasmine's level item (To Fuck Her, LMAO)"

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
except in the "Beat Banger V0.2.7.2" that he added the "happy ending?" item (but i still think he did it for trolling).

in the notes: "Added Jasmine's level item (To Fuck Her, LMAO)"
huh... well I was not here long enough for that one lol. well that's shitty XD

jrbnw2

Jun 8, 2018
But how do you acutally put it in? Do you just type or, or do you do something with the DevCon? And either way, what would be "start"?
I know it's been a while, but if you haven't figured it out yet, you don't use the whole Konami code.
You only enter the directional portion using the Joy d-pad or keyboard arrow keys. You'll know if you've entered correctly when on the correct screens (unless you've unlocked everything, in which case there's no point to using it).

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
It is entirely possible I'm retarded, but the hide hud modifier from the shop just doesn't seem to work.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes