4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
is there a way to play the post level cutscenes for Claire and Dawna as well?
Yes there is, but not very convenient. The game has a hardcoded check, if the level name is “The Boss”, a WIP stub is displayed instead of a cutscene. To display the cutscene you need to do the following:

For Claire:
  • rename level, edit data\act1\claire_e1\config\meta.cfg;
  • go to data\act1\claire_e1\cutscene\post, create shots folder and move all images to it.
For Dawna:
  • go to data\act1\dawna_e1\cutscene, create pre folder and move all files to it;
  • go to data\act1\claire_e1\cutscene\pre, create shots folder and move all images to it.

Last edited:

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
Use
Code:
 xattr - cr "Path To App"
on the terminal before. Replace "Path To App" with the actual path to the game on you're Mac. You can also just drag and drop the app on the terminal right after "cr ".
It just says "No such file: -" "No such file: cr"

Just here to suffer

Mar 24, 2019
Sharing my save. All levels are passed, for the max combo, all items are bought, all easter eggs are found.

Place the 'save.sav' file in:
Code:
%AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger
I placed the save where its supposed to and it still going off my old save, even though I overwrote my old save.
I even tried deleting it entirely just to replace it, but nope, everything is just locked now.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Stupid question: What's supposed to be in the new acts (if they ever get made)? New animations with these characters or is Kom going to make new characters?
Next act is gonna be Gay Sex (maybe futa? Kom said gale is a shapeshifter so idk) if Kom hasn't changed his mind about it again.

eeleuq

Jul 17, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen
I don't know if anyone has already gotten the mode handsfree but i have a solution and i'm sorry if my english is not the best
it's not my native language
so the first it's go to config of the mod

Captura de pantalla (2403).png
Captura de pantalla (2404).png

then you have to cut from this section
Captura de pantalla (2405).png to this section with ctrl+x
Captura de pantalla (2406).png
after that play the mod to unlock the hadnsfree Captura de pantalla (2402).png
and finally put again the code in the notes.cfg
as you can see the max combo it's one and the accuracy is 100%

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
sorry , dont want to sound rude but this game has been out for 2years+ and this is the only content ? again I'm not being rude .
Bud, you aren't being rude. If anything I'm kind of surprised that the only people really being critical of kom are those who taking in this thread. All of the ratings n stuff are way more positive.

Reactions: TemplarOfTyr

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Bud, you aren't being rude. If anything I'm kind of surprised that the only people really being critical of kom are those who taking in this thread. All of the ratings n stuff are way more positive.
Honestly I would not put it past him to ban/mute ppl who talk negatively about him or bb on his discord. He seems like he has quite the ego from the few vrchat meetups I joined.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Another from Kom. btw if anyone has a site that allows multi uploads that doesn't require a account could they please tell me?

locaslol7002

Feb 18, 2019
It just says "No such file: -" "No such file: cr"
Just fixed my mistake, it wasn't supposed to have a space between "-" and "cr".
Should end up something like this:

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.37.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 11.46.52 PM.png *in my case its "Beat\ Banger\ 3.1.3.app" because of the spaces after I renamed the app to "Beat Banger 3.1.3".

After pressing enter, the terminal should not return anything. However, the app will be fixed by being on a separate "quarantine" zone.
This error should only be happening on MacOs versions newer than ventura, (maybe) because Kom build and tested the app on his M1 with Ventura installed. Tested on an intel MacBook with macOS Monterrey and it didn't needed this fix.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes