4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
It's credited in the twitter post...
DON'T WANT UR LOVE (feat. YUMPRINCESS & NOODLE)YUMMYNOODZ
Not posting YT link 'cuz I don't know if that's allowed or not.
it's not that I can't read, I don't have a twitter account and the only way I was able to saw the video was by using a Twitter Video Downloader... lol

Reactions: [User Deleted]

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Well, if you look at the released OST on youtube, one of them straight up says Secret Shop. But I can't seem to find a way to access that song in the game normally. I mean, it is a secret shop after all.
beatbanger_11-13-23_210019.png
I'm not sure why, but I have access to the song in the Extras menu. I don't think an actual secret shop has been implemented yet.

locaslol7002

Feb 18, 2019
New Update: Beat Banger v3.32 Beta

(from Patreon)
The latest beta version is now available! This update is similar to the current Steam version but has several quality-of-life improvements. For instance, there is now an option to switch locales (language), unlock conditions for gallery images are now described, and there are better warnings and explanations for specific modifiers.

We have also made minor improvements to the item-unlocking system. This is in preparation for the upcoming achievements feature.

The interviewing process for our applicants will conclude in one week, so expect more frequent updates and information regarding Dawna's level.

lndrlndr, finally something for Itch.io users.

Reactions: averageforumlurker

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Instead of finishing the game, Kom is making animations of himself as a hypersexual bimbo.

For some reason.
Big if true. If not...well, still big XD

I imagine it must be based on that genderswap mod of that secret "demogang" level someone made, or at least it must have influenced it somehow.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Bro should just outsource development to someone else, he gets to mess around with his 3D animation and Beat Banger can finally get updates and be finished.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
Bro should just outsource development to someone else, he gets to mess around with his 3D animation and Beat Banger can finally get updates and be finished.
From what it looks like that's exactly what he is doing. They just recently Hired a bunch of people if their Patreon Posts are anything to go by. Didn't see any new faces in the Discord tho as far as I know.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes