4.40 star(s) 47 Votes
Jan 18, 2019
Stupid question: What's supposed to be in the new acts (if they ever get made)? New animations with these characters or is Kom going to make new characters?

dysey

Oct 8, 2020
Is there anyway to force Dawna_e1 to open? The Dev commands via the F2 menu don't seem to work on 3.15 Patreon or 3.3.0.

Edit: Downloaded Wary Fox's unofficial patch. Thanks man!

Last edited:

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Slightly patched version by me:

(updated 10/21/23)

Differences from the official build:
  • Dawna unlocked;
  • fixed a bug due to which, regardless of the selected difficulty of the mod, the first one in the list was always launched;
  • fixed incorrectly applied to mods "NEW" tag;
  • fixed highscores aren't updating;
  • fixed reset of "Play Hands Free" mode in mods:
  • fixed transition to select mod screen after completing hands free mode.
Here some mods I adapted for version 3.x.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also here is the full save. Everything that could be bought was bought. Everything that could be opened was open. All levels are completed with max points/combos.

Rename it back to game.sav if f95zone changed the file name, and put it to %AppData%\Godot\app_userdata\Beat Banger

(to download save file, right-click on the link and select "Save link as")
will you make a patch for v3.3?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
will you make a patch for v3.3?
I'm not sure it's worth it. The most annoying bugs (especially those related to mods) were fixed in 3.3. The rest will also be fixed over time if users report them.

And for those who just want to open Dawna. Go to Beat Banger\data\act1\dawna_e1\config. Edit asset.cfg, and replace all .ogg with .mp3. Edit meta.cfg, and remove "coming_soon": true, line.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeatBanger-3.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Did I read that right. The horny anims got removed?
The entire concept of horny mode anims got rolled into the normal levels instead of being activated by hitting each horny note in a string. Zoe, Gale, and Claire's levels have them. Zoe's anims still have "_horny" in the filenames, too.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I'm not sure it's worth it. The most annoying bugs (especially those related to mods) were fixed in 3.3. The rest will also be fixed over time if users report them.

And for those who just want to open Dawna. Go to Beat Banger\data\act1\dawna_e1\config. Edit asset.cfg, and replace all .ogg with .mp3. Edit meta.cfg, and remove "coming_soon": true, line.
is there a way to play the post level cutscenes for Claire and Dawna as well?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes