4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Mods don't seem to work for me, they don't show up in the mod section, any way to fix this?
I think you should read this. I also added instructions for adding mods in the . I hope it will help reduce the confusion with adding mods.

And if you downloaded mods not from , but from another place. There is a possibility that you downloaded mods for the legacy (1.x) version, they do not work on the stable (2.x) and beta (3.x) versions. Legacy mods can be converted using Azzurra's Mod Converter utility.

Last edited:

TempoGGtemp

Jun 30, 2023
I think you should read this. I also added instructions for adding mods in the . I hope it will help reduce the confusion with adding mods.

And if you downloaded mods not from my link, but from another place. There is a possibility that you downloaded mods for the legacy (1.x) version, they do not work on the stable (2.x) and beta (3.x) versions. Legacy mods can be converted using Azzurra's Mod Converter utility.
Thank you very much, I'll make sure to check it out.

locaslol7002

Feb 18, 2019
How do you use the Konami code in the game?
On the level selection page/gallery/music, you input the Konami code and it unlocks what you have locked.
If you unlock a level via the Konami code and play it, your score wont save and the level revert to being locked until you unlock it by completing the prior levels. Same applies to the gallery and music pages, they will revert to being locked once you return to the main menu.

If you want to have everything unlocked on your save, try replacing it with the save WaryFox already provided or just edit the amount of coins you have with cheat engine and buy everything.

TempoGGtemp

Jun 30, 2023

And if you downloaded mods not from my link, but from another place. There is a possibility that you downloaded mods for the legacy (1.x) version, they do not work on the stable (2.x) and beta (3.x) versions. Legacy mods can be converted using Azzurra's Mod Converter utility.
I reinstalled the game from the link provided and both my browser and windows defender seem to be telling me theres a virus? A bonzy trojan to be exact.

Dec 31, 2021
So what's the general consensus of this game outside of the already hard-core fan base buying merchandise and what naught, because I'm pretty sure many are cautiously optimistic, but there are also a lot that say the development of this game has been a complete shit show and shouldn't have taken this long, so what are yall's thoughts and elaborate... cause I want to know details.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
I reinstalled the game from the link provided and both my browser and windows defender seem to be telling me theres a virus? A bonzy trojan to be exact.
Don't quote me on this but I think it has to do with unsigned Program stuff? Either way Mods are Open sauce so you can check for yourself.

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
So what's the general consensus of this game outside of the already hard-core fan base buying merchandise and what naught, because I'm pretty sure many are cautiously optimistic, but there are also a lot that say the development of this game has been a complete shit show and shouldn't have taken this long, so what are yall's thoughts and elaborate... cause I want to know details.
Kom definitely like to take his sweet time with pretty unimportant stuff and takes pretty long unannounced breaks. Also from what I gathered the way the game is being developed right now is pretty all over the place. Like Act 1 is yet to be done and they are already making Act 2 while Claire has been in a Releasable state for a while and the Sheep (I forgot her name) has been in Beta Releases from Months ago and is still on the Same Pre-Production level as back then. I do genuinely hope the game Succeeds and get more content but the way it's looking right now my grandkids could maybe enjoy Act 4 if the Average Life Expentency Doubles in that time.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
I don’t understand why you "reinstalled the game" if your mods didn’t work? In the instructions on the link there was not a word about the need to reinstall the game, or install exclusively my patched version.

And about my files/links. Either you are not downloading game from , or you already have some kind of adware on your computer that replaces links. Because neither my antivirus (Kaspersky) nor my browser (Google Chrome) reacts to my files. And before yours, I don’t remember a single complaint of this nature about my files/links in this thread.

Results of checking the entire archive (0/58 positives):

Results of checking individual files:
(2/69 positives, this is obviously a false positive)
(0/60 positives)

By the way, I don’t touch the beatbanger.exe file at all when I apply my patches. I only patch game scripts that are in the .pck file. You can check this simply by comparing the hashes of and the original version.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeatBanger-3.1.5Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

uela

Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 3030677
-16 Hours ago
-No Release on main or patreon
-Act 1 isn't done
-Started Act 2
-Pre-Production for next game??
They aren't even 1/4th finished with their 2 (or 3 idk) year old game and already starting a new project. This won't ever be finished istg
Dear god. The beta was filled with numerous bugs, it wasn't only a day ago they figured out how to convert WebM's to ogv and that was only from someone who wasn't on the dev team deciding to help out. Backgrounds seem to be broken and this guy hasn't even mentioned that they are yet, there are numerous issues, that could've been figured out if this furboy opened up the test earlier for the people. If this man had released this without that test, this update would've been a mess and straight up broken the modding scene. Doesn't help that a month ago, the man who was helping with modding couldn't leave because the devs gave him a hard time too.

How can this man, after this test, think that he has a chance, a hope. That they can even think about starting production on their next project when they barely 3/4's finished with the first act, then the second act, and the gay act. I can't tell if he's reaching good levels of scammerbrain, or he is on some strong dosages of copium, If he is, man, I need to hit him up to get me that good ass copium then.

Last edited:

Metamaterial

Apr 29, 2020
Dear god. The beta was filled with numerous bugs, it wasn't only a day ago they figured out how to convert WebM's to ogv and that was only from someone who wasn't on the dev team deciding to help out. Backgrounds seem to be broken and this guy hasn't even mentioned that they are yet, there are numerous issues, that could've been figured out if this furboy opened up the test earlier for the people. If this man had released this without that test, this update would've been a mess and straight up broken the modding scene. Doesn't help that a month ago, the man who was helping with modding couldn't leave because the devs gave him a hard time too.

How can this man, after this test, think that he has a chance, a hope. That they can even think about starting production on their next project when they barely 3/4's finished with the first act, then the second act, and the gay act. I can't tell if he's reaching good levels of scammerbrain, or he is on some strong dosages of copium, If he is, man, I need to hit him up to get me that good ass copium then.
I am so close to just wasting my spare time and finishing this game myself.

Reactions: DemonRanger309
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes