Unity Completed Beat Refle [Final] [Qureate, Orgesta Inc.]

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
how many girls in beat refle game need to be uncensored??? im waiting all girls to be uncensored just to play this game.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
how many girls in beat refle game need to be uncensored??? im waiting all girls to be uncensored just to play this game.
At the beginning I had problems with 3 girls, if you look at the image I put above you will know what I am talking about and thanks to the new patch that kumarin made it worked for me, that is to say that it is 100% uncensored, you just have to wait for someone to add the nipple and genitals or wait for the created of the game to take out an 18+ patch

Reactions: ejmuerte

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
A question, do you know if there is a way to remove mosaic or censorship in visual novel games?
Most game of Visual Novel games from Japan has censorship. And almost games has been baked images. It can also soft-censorship too.
Soft-censorship can be removed by my plugin( UniversalUnityDemosaics ), some other plugins or edit asset file.
But as above said, original images are already baked.
Sometime same game is released in USA or other country with uncensored. It's chance of uncensoring.

Using AI and recover from baked is not so good.
Artists(with photoshop) are needed.

Reactions: Zero28

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
At the beginning I had problems with 3 girls, if you look at the image I put above you will know what I am talking about and thanks to the new patch that kumarin made it worked for me, that is to say that it is 100% uncensored, you just have to wait for someone to add the nipple and genitals or wait for the created of the game to take out an 18+ patch
well i have to wait then thanks dude.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Most game of Visual Novel games from Japan has censorship. And almost games has been baked images. It can also soft-censorship too.
Soft-censorship can be removed by my plugin( UniversalUnityDemosaics ), some other plugins or edit asset file.
But as above said, original images are already baked.
Sometime same game is released in USA or other country with uncensored. It's chance of uncensoring.

Using AI and recover from baked is not so good.
Artists(with photoshop) are needed.
Which version do I use of BepInEx? Why there are several, can you leave the link the one that works the most?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Which version do I use of BepInEx? Why there are several, can you leave the link the one that works the most?
x64/x86 is according to game's exe type. not PC's OS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-2-plugins-autoinstaller.105441/
Will be help you(?) just for install BepInEx.
I'm using latest version of BepInEx acoording type.
mono version :
IL2CPP version :

Aodyssey

Jun 4, 2022
This game was quite good. I managed to squeeze thru with playing on Easy, but Ranjou's final day really f me up.

Anyone got complete save?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
funny thing is i would have bought this game if the Switch release hadn´t been screwed....damn it Nintendo you are just as woke as the others after all.
I don't think you know what the word "woke" means. I'm not a fan of the censorship either, but chill. People have different priorities or opinions that differ from ours. Get over it. Do I like that it was censored? No. Do I blame the Dev's for changing it for a select people of their player base? I don't give a shit! It's on PC and I can play it the way it was meant to be played.

Advice for you? Care less.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Wait you mean to tell me when women go to massage parlors they just get actual massages? The way people described massage parlors to me is you roll over naked, get sucky sucky, and a happy ending.