Unity Completed Beat Refle [Final] [Qureate, Orgesta Inc.]

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
the names that I gave you was ModImagesDump since ModImages does not have any lights while in the ModImagesDump folder it does have that they are the 3 that you mention
I missed. When use dumping, It's good to ModdedImages folder as empty.
Those 3 filenames are not on ModdedImages folder, right?

hm.. is different version of game?

remaing filename like below,
AAA_MD5whater_32chars.png (ModdedImages)
with
AAA_MD5blabla_32chars.png (What you dumped)

(AAA : same texture name)

try 3 files. may be works..

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
I missed. When use dumping, It's good to ModdedImages folder as empty.
Those 3 filenames are not on ModdedImages folder, right?

hm.. is different version of game?

remaing filename like below,
AAA_MD5whater_32chars.png (ModdedImages)
with
AAA_MD5blabla_32chars.png (What you dumped)

(AAA : same texture name)

try 3 files. may be works..
Look at the image you can above
I downloaded the game elsewhere when it came out on August 1, here on this page they added it yesterday, I don't know if it's a new version on this page I'm going to download it again here

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Look at the image you can above
I downloaded the game elsewhere when it came out on August 1, here on this page they added it yesterday, I don't know if it's a new version on this page I'm going to download it again here
only acstill_301_3 's MD5 is different. strange. intel's calcurated MD5 is different with nvidia?
I think, This game has trick(?) of change iamges's color. so your dumpped images's color is different from ModdedImages folder. Of course, Differents from what I dumpped.
But, Just 1 file is differents.

try rename acstill_301_3 file as what I said. I will works.
I can't use my files. My desktop is dead. I will check it later.

Is there another man who decensor is not working..

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
only acstill_301_3 's MD5 is different. strange. intel's calcurated MD5 is different with nvidia?
I think, This game has trick(?) of change iamges's color. so your dumpped images's color is different from ModdedImages folder. Of course, Differents from what I dumpped.
But, Just 1 file is differents.

try rename acstill_301_3 file as what I said. I will works.
I can't use my files. My desktop is dead. I will check it later.

Is there another man who decensor is not working..
It worked for me, only that these 2 girls have censorship, I'll wait for it to help and thanks for the patch and mod, hopefully someone will add the nipples and genitals xD

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
It worked for me, only that these 2 girls have censorship, I'll wait for it to help and thanks for the patch and mod, hopefully someone will add the nipples and genitals xD
2 girls? do as what you do. U can solve 2 girls problems.
When all is done, remove ModdedImagesDump folder.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
2 girls? do as what you do. U can solve 2 girls problems.
When all is done, remove ModdedImagesDump folder.
is that I never had a problem with the other girls because the patch works but that 2 girls that
did i mention for a rare occasion did not work well, I re-downloaded the game here to see if it worked but it's still the same.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
is that I never had a problem with the other girls because the patch works but that 2 girls that
did i mention for a rare occasion did not work well, I re-downloaded the game here to see if it worked but it's still the same.
PC recovered. I diconnect 2 HDDs. PC is working.
I downloaded OP's and do test. It works. There are no issue.
May be it's a issue with GPU.

Do renaming 2 girls images. I will test and find way.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018

I'm waiting for you to find a solution and thx
another thing i read your report how does UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.3.0 work? I'm interested
I downloaded the DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.3.0.zip and what else do I need for it to work?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I asked this on the Steam forum, but I'll ask again here because this forum seems to be more active.

Is there a difference between Challenge and Practice Mode, except for the dialogue scenes being removed in Challenge Mode?
Practice Mode in the Parlor Menu doesn't seem to keep track of my progress when I clear songs, unlike Challenge Mode in the Main Menu. Is this intended?

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018

Hi bro, find a way to help me?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I'm waiting for you to find a solution and thx
another thing i read your report how does UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.3.0 work? I'm interested
I downloaded the DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.3.0.zip and what else do I need for it to work?
It's a soft uncensor plugin. If original texture(image) is baked, won't works.
Some game has uncensored image and add soft censor, It will removes that.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
And how is it used? I already have the DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.3.0 what file do I need and how to install it? , and the beat refle on the problem I have, did you find a solution?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I understand, and the beat refle on the problem I have, did you find a solution?
It's need solve radical problem. But may be takes long time.
So solution for now, the way is do as yesterday.
I will re-upload plugin pack. But you can find filename what suitable for intel GPU.
May be 3 hours after. I will upload.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
It's need solve radical problem. But may be takes long time.
So solution for now, the way is do as yesterday.
I will re-upload plugin pack. But you can find filename what suitable for intel GPU.
May be 3 hours after. I will upload.
thanks I will wait for the new plugin pack to be uploaded and about DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.3.0 how to use or install it and what other file do I need?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
thanks I will wait for the new plugin pack to be uploaded and about DumbRendererDemosaic_v1.4.3.0 how to use or install it and what other file do I need?
DumbRendererDemosaic needs just BepInEx & game.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
DumbRendererDemosaic needs just BepInEx & game.
First I download DumbRendererDemosaic and then BepInEx BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0, I extract the 2 files, I grab the BepInex and leave it where the game is, then I open the game and then I close them, inside the BepInEX folder several files will be created as cache, confing ,core that was already there, patchers and plugins, now I extract the DumbRendererDemosaic file and leave 2.dll and leave it in the plugin folder, is that how it is done or am I wrong?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
First I download DumbRendererDemosaic and then BepInEx BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0, I extract the 2 files, I grab the BepInex and leave it where the game is, then I open the game and then I close them, inside the BepInEX folder several files will be created as cache, confing ,core that was already there, patchers and plugins, now I extract the DumbRendererDemosaic file and leave 2.dll and leave it in the plugin folder, is that how it is done or am I wrong?
Mostly right.
But there are 2 dll files. Use just one as game's exe type.
Some unity game are IL2CPP type exe. this case, use DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll. (ex. Holy knight Ricca)
Another case is mono type exe. Many unity game are mono type. use DumbRendererDemosaic.dll (ex. Futanari Kanojo is mono type)

And BepInEx. It's belong to game's exe too.
  • Mono / IL2CPP
  • x64 / x86
2 x 2 = 4 case exists. Use correct BepInEx.
BepInEx's IL2CPP version is released at

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Mostly right.
But there are 2 dll files. Use just one as game's exe type.
Some unity game are IL2CPP type exe. this case, use DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll. (ex. Holy knight Ricca)
Another case is mono type exe. Many unity game are mono type. use DumbRendererDemosaic.dll (ex. Futanari Kanojo is mono type)

And BepInEx. It's belong to game's exe too.
  • Mono / IL2CPP
  • x64 / x86
2 x 2 = 4 case exists. Use correct BepInEx.
BepInEx's IL2CPP version is released at
How do I know if it's IL2CPP or mono the games? is that I'm a newbie is that, look at your uncensored patch tutorial in the imperial harem game you left 3 files, 1 the plugin and the other 2 BepInEx_x86_5.4.19.0 and BepInEx_x64_5.4.19.0, install the 64bit version (my laptop is from 64) open the game and then close it but I don't create the plugin folder, install 84 and that one worked, does this patch work for all Unity games and in all versions?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How do I know if it's IL2CPP or mono the games? is that I'm a newbie is that, look at your uncensored patch tutorial in the imperial harem game you left 3 files, 1 the plugin and the other 2 BepInEx_x86_5.4.19.0 and BepInEx_x64_5.4.19.0, install the 64bit version (my laptop is from 64) open the game and then close it but I don't create the plugin folder, install 84 and that one worked, does this patch work for all Unity games and in all versions?
x64/x86 is according to game's exe type. not PC's OS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-2-plugins-autoinstaller.105441/
Will be help you(?) just for install BepInEx.