Unity Completed Beautiful Mystic Defenders [Final] [Fantasize Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bojik

Sep 26, 2021
I'm confused, if this isn't the final release then why on steam it isn't "open beta"?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Yeah this is completely broken. Also don't bother folks its just a generic VN/TD game with generic anime girls all of which are exactly the same.

Saberöpst

Sep 3, 2017
if you quit and start the game again then it goes to a main screen. but i do think that skips parts of the story.

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
Even the CG is broken. You cannot view them, they have the same infinite empty loop as the rest of the text in this game.

Fuck it, I'm out.

Reactions: Furnox

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
JFC! This game is so unbalanced it makes Dark Souls look like something Polygon could play! The difficulty spikes are everywhere. God damn!

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
Some of the voices are so amateur but i guess its not bad for a new type of game, keep it up!

Hawkbit13

Jun 21, 2020
Am happy to buy it on steam, but I have a few questions about content first.

How many heroines are there?

How much H content? Is it all the same, with the guy having sex with the girls one by one? or is there a variety? eg, lesbian scences, monsters, etc.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Want to see H scene instead of playing?
There is Gallery save from previous post.

Got problem with stuck at:
"The women did not seem to notice Garen" dialogue?
Close the game, and then Right Click the Game folder => Properties
There is "Read-only" with box filled with black beside it. Clear it by clicking it. And problem solved.

Lazy to play but want to enjoy a story?
There is a Blue "Win" Button in every stage on downright corner. Click it to skip the stage with perfect score.

Reactions: Strogg La'strogg

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This is way too broken at the moment (controls are not working properly: mouse clicks do not always register so cannot control, cannot play). Not worth the time to download let alone the price tag.

Bluemanmatt

May 17, 2020
I have an issue where the game freezes when im supposed to meet the first girl. I can reload the game to play each level but the game will always freeze while talking.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes