What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
My plans are following:
1) Straight route: Lisa have sex with Hunter, he is her only man. Lisa still may have lesbian sex. However, you can avoid it.
2) Lesbian route: Lisa have sex with Amy. Amy may be her only partner, or they may have fun with Sandra and beach girls.
3) Lisa could pick up noone and do whatever she wants, but not with Hunter and Amy.
So if Lisa has a relationship with Hunter or Amy, the other characters become unavailable for naughty games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Beauty and the Thug [v0.2.0c] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.1.5e -> v0.2.0c

- - -

Mac: v0.1.5e -> v0.2.0c
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I had fun with the previous version, but I somehow managed not to see a single sex scene with a man...
This is really one of the few games where I would like to see an ingamewalkthrough to see as many scenes as possible.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I haven't played the content of this update yet but I have enjoyed most things in the game so far.
You know the one thing I dont like about this game is the ugly orc in the dream scenes. It's not that its an orc, its just an ugly monster. Real turn off. Honestly I hated the orc scenes so much that I went back and ruined the date with hunter just to avoid it happening... I really wish that wasn't a thing or that their was a choice to have him in them or not.
Not that I hate hunter, I actually think he has some potential,. but I hate the orc dream scenes and I'd rather see the lesbian options.

Actually I was looking forward to a sexy (and not abusive or pushy) futa/trans or a very cute shy trap character, from the start but it seems like you have decided against doing that.

Well one more thing actually. zegamez

1680522866446.png

...Except I didn't even go into the stall. Why does the game say I did it? Btw that is definitely not an action I would want to do so It's really bad the game is suggesting I did something when I have not.

Last edited:

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Beauty and the Thug v0.2.0c update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v0.1.5e -> v0.2.0c

MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Mac: v0.1.5e -> v0.2.0c
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

thanks for an update only! I wouldnt go for the full download because of its size.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bob69

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Kind of sucks that you are locked into hunter story only (aside from Lisa) and you are stuck with him no matter what...

I'm not into lesbian content that much to prefer Lisa over Hunter but I dislike Hunter to persue him either. It is just an unimpressive character for whom you have no reason to care about.

The renders are great, writing good, story somehow enjoyable... The size of the game is way beyond the comfortable limit. (atleast official 'update only' would be usefull, instead of dwning the whole game every single time). All these things are struggles for every game and their devs but as long as the game forces me to take a path I don't like, I can't enjoy the game, no matter how beautiful it looks.
Ill try a playthrough without both lisa and hunter, see where it gets me but Im guessing nowhere...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Kind of sucks that you are locked into hunter story only (aside from Lisa) and you are stuck with him no matter what...

I'm not into lesbian content that much to prefer Lisa over Hunter but I dislike Hunter to persue him either. It is just an unimpressive character for whom you have no reason to care about.

The renders are great, writing good, story somehow enjoyable... The size of the game is way beyond the comfortable limit. (atleast official 'update only' would be usefull, instead of dwning the whole game every single time). All these things are struggles for every game and their devs but as long as the game forces me to take a path I don't like, I can't enjoy the game, no matter how beautiful it looks.
Ill try a playthrough without both lisa and hunter, see where it gets me but Im guessing nowhere...
If you ignore Hunter and ruin the first date with him Lisa will decline his invitation on day 13. No date will happen. Lisa is the default name for the main character btw so I am not sure who else you are referring to by "Lisa"

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeautyAndTheThug-0.2.0c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
If you ignore Hunter and ruin the first date with him Lisa will decline his invitation on day 13. No date will happen. Lisa is the default name for the main character btw so I am not sure who else you are referring to by "Lisa"
sorry, I used custom name.
I'm referring to a girl you can later invite into your apartment and have fun together.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes