What are you favorite fetishes (you can choose more then one)

• Total voters

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
bro you have a good game good story but fuck me you're bad at making game mechanics, you know theres a way to break the game and see absolutely no scene and finish the game. Im gonna try it with walkthrough cuz i saw 1 scene in a game worth 10gb

Reactions: Piratefishes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The "thug" is a man or a woman?
A man, but there is an option for the relationship to be platonic if that is your jam.
In fact you can totally friendzone him :D.

It's one of the thing I like with Lisa. She start rather shy and naive, but she can be bold too. Because, I don't know for you, but personally, I'm not sure that I would had the courage to reject the advances of the lieutenant of a major mafia boss.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
In fact you can totally friendzone him :D.

It's one of the thing I like with Lisa. She start rather shy and naive, but she can be bold too. Because, I don't know for you, but personally, I'm not sure that I would had the courage to reject the advances of the lieutenant of a major mafia boss.
it is called being new in town and not having the whole picture. I doubt she would have the option to reject him had she been aware of how dangerous he can be. Even If I accept him in my main playthrough, I am glad the option to reject his advances is there.

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes