Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BecauseILoveHer-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
Just to get this out of the way, as of now my plan is to have a sluttier more all out route, as well as a romantic route with not just the main fiance, Claire, but the roommate Jenni as well. (Who was originally your sister... but with me being such a beginner and everyones guidelines, i strayed away from that route. Plus its kinda washed up by now) But because the game is in said early stage, i've only done the dirtier route so far! Hope you stick around to see the romance later if enough enjoy the demo.
so its a demo. then what routes or paths, in general, you will mainly focus on? on the slutier route? romantic route or Ntr route? also we will control all the characters or sometimes? or just see it from the point of view of the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
In the description it said that there is no Hardcore, does he know that then there is only implied sex or is that really the case with this game?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Because I Love Her [Ch.3] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 911 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 157 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB: -

Because I Love Her [Ch.3] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [Ch.3] Walkthrough Mod (Updated)
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Could you upload it in another server? I don't know why but mixdrop always gives me an error and it won't download...

Reactions: 1happyday

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Sometime ago I was asking for recommendations of cuckquean games, so today I just found this one and it is gold for me. The renders are good, Claire and Gwen, specially, are pretty hot.

The thing is bugging me is why in the hell the fucking MC doesnt bang Claire? Girl just uses some fucking hot outfits and this bum just uses his cock for a blowjob? Smh

Again, I am at the beginning, barely passed the Zoey scene, but well. Let's see.

Reactions: LSC82

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Sometime ago I was asking for recommendations of cuckquean games, so today I just found this one and it is gold for me. The renders are good, Claire and Gwen, specially, are pretty hot.

The thing is bugging me is why in the hell the fucking MC doesnt bang Claire? Girl just uses some fucking hot outfits and this bum just uses his cock for a blowjob? Smh

Again, I am at the beginning, barely passed the Zoey scene, but well. Let's see.
Because sadly this game is a slow burn

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her 2.0-Ch3-fix1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.03.2023 (2.0-Ch3-fix1)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes