VN - Ren'Py - Because I Love Her [Ep.1 P1] [The Typist]

1. 2.00 star(s)

NotYourBiznes

All this game has is looks. The plot is too quick, or rather everything happens too fast. Also, the dev tries to make us think there are two story branches - lust and love. Big lie, there's only lust. No matter what you choose, your girl always ends up sleeping around.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

II337

One of the best NTR games I have ever played. Really realistic storyline and nice writing! I enjoyed it alot and saw some similarities to real life events. Totally immersive and the developer gave the player the choice to choose his own paths
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Rythan25

Game is a waste of time, If the dev had been transparent from the beginning... you know what, NO, even with that the game is still bad on a fundamental level, and here is why...

You can chose to abandon one of your planned routes if you want, as you didnt get the support you wanted form the game, thats totally acceptable, but to "cut content" out of the game ? that's just vile... the images were already done/made, who cares if the path leaded to a dead end ? that dead end was far more interesting than the actual endings the game got... WTF...

Story - 0/5 - The story is non-sensical... It's your typical cuck story, good looking couple that is perfect for each other, but somehow the 10 foot long dick boyfriend feels like a wimp in lion's clothing, and decides his girlfriend needs the dick of "better" men than he... enter your typical "BBC worship" garbage... and thats basically the plot of the game... white girl see's a big black guy for the first time, and wants to fuck nothing but dark meat forever more... Compelling as fuck !!

Grahpics - 4/5 - The dev has a talent for rendering, no one can deny that, his characters are very attractive, and the settings, lighting, and backgrounds are all at a pretty good polish level, no complaints here.

Characters 2/5 - The characters are all over the place... Claire goes from prudish GF to BBC loving slut overnight, not realistic, and downright stupid IMHO, the husband is your typical wimpy white boy, has a big dick, good looks, but has an inferiority complex the size of the Empire State Building... Jenni... was interesting... then she got forgotten cause she liked the MC, and we cant have that, if she was into black dicks, maybe she would have gotten more screentime... Rose also showed interest in the MC, so dev said "fuck her for not wanting Darryl or King".

Overall 1/5 - while if we took the added score it would have ranked higher, the fact that the story was abysmal, the endings downright lazy, rushed, and non congruent, it honestly deserves the 1 star... Add to that the fact that not only he stopped a route from the game, he also CUT the content out, making it not accessible on purpose, just cause in that route Claire likes dicks that arent black... it came across as a bit silly and a little racist to be honest.

P.S. I know for a fact I will be avoiding anything/everything from this dev from now on lol, still wish him the best, as I am sure some people are satisfied with his pretty renders, and BBC worship.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinnde

I've known this game since 2019, and I always felt that it wasn't that much of a content, but with this version... I really liked it. I can't help to want more ntr content of it but with what it have it is incredible, or at least I really like it. I always felt that I cannot give my opinion of a game since I am not paying for it. IF I had a bad experience with something and I DIDN'T pay for it, then I only keep my opinion for myself, but... I really, really liked this one. The models are amazing (or at least Claire model) and the art, at least of what i've seen, it's amazing. I give you my most sincerely "thanks" for made this, at least I like it. I will aware of other of your projects to enjoy (and sorry for my english if it isn't that good)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Corruptus

Characters don't match with the story.
    -You can expect a pure person for someone from village life.
    -Sex between them is overrated for our couple. They don't act like they are engaged but married for years.
    -There is no love route. They try to be exhibitionists if you go that route. Also -love- route has NTR options.

Devil also joined the game herself after Chapter 7 lmao.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

deadcorpze

Dead end after dead end, the game immediately turns into treasure hunt for which path contains the most content. Sadly, no amount of good renders or story writing will make this game worth your time as it is.

Story/Writing - The story is nothing new. You start with a guy trying to spice up their love life and for some reason, his friend(a girl) lives with them and the soon-to-be wife is fine with it. It's no surprise if the story will spiral down into cheating and infidelity(which it did if you played the game) although the dev promises to put more content on other routes/paths. Lovers of ntr/cheating games will surely like this. It's true that while the premise is a copy of other games before it, it's mostly the amount of commitment the dev has into bringing an overused plot into life to make it a likeable game. However, the dev was not competent enough to further the story with various interesting side stories even after playing through the ntr path and instead casually puts a 'work in progress' just because. +1 star because i like ntr games but that's it :v

Gameplay - Have fun trying to figure which choice led to your dead end because it will happen a lot. Save here,l load there, this sums up all what little of gameplay it has to offer. I recommend using a walkthrough to figure out the path with most content to save time. Sorry, no points for this one

Renders/Art - Possibly the most redeeming feature of the game for others, but I for one only finds it average at best because the models used are present in games before it. 2.5 stars

1+0+2.5÷3 = 1.17 ~ 1 star
    Look for other games worth your time and support.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

maver!ck

I am updating my review after playing v1.0

First, I am not here to criticize or to shame anyone's fetish. I started playing this game primarily because of the good graphics and a decent amount of animations and some of the tags that got me interested, and if I am not mistaken, some of those were now removed ftom the list of genres. The story started out fine and caught my interest upon the introduction of the succubus character, with the choices that leads to either the love or lust routes. I played both routes until chapter 8 part 1 of 4, the love route almost does not have any content compared to the lust route, which just left me disappointed. The pace of the story is so fast. It would be better if the story showed the progression of how the characters developed in a realistic way or time frame. Then v1.0 came and everything just felt rushed, like the story writer seems to have ran out of ideas on how to further progress the story and just wanted to end it for whatever reason. The characters that were introduced prior to this update who could have made progress to the story were suddenly like they were never part of the story. The choices that the player makes at the later part of the game will all lead to the same ending which is Claire willingly fucking almost any man and the MC becoming a willing cuckold, with just a very slight change in dialogue for each ending and one with an additional conversation scene with Jenni. I lost interest of the story and I just skipped through the scenes just to satisfy my curiosity on how the story will end which turned out to be a huge boner killer and disappointment for me. In short, I came for the renders, stayed for the story and left dissapointed. This is just my 2 cents which I hope may help for the better of the game devs in case they decide to start a new project. Since I am playing it for free I guess us beggars can't be choosers. I'd give it 1 star but I'll make it 2 stars due to the good renders especially Claire.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Girls looks hot.
    +Renders quality looks good.
    +We have animations.

Bad Points
    -Animations needs improve.
    -Quality needs improve.
    -Sex scenes are not good enough. We need more angles/positions and more attractive looking positions/angles aswell.
    -DEV using some models from other games and basicly he dont even have any orriginal character at all (maybe 1-2 of them is orriganal but it could be from game i havent played so im not sure) and its pretty inapporative.
    -DEV says his game have two path: NTR (Lust) and Non NTR (Love) but its big lie because this game dont have two path this have just one path. Game based on NTR so if you want any juicy, sexy or sex related scene you need play in Lust/NTR route. If you are going to play ''Love Route'' you are going to get nothing! This game dont have any content for ''Love Path'' at all. So if you want play adult game with content you cant play ''Love Path''. Basicly DEV just added little things for ''Love Path'' for telling people ''We have two route'', ''Its not NTR based game so stop cry!'', ''You can avoid NTR'' etc... But its not true. Obviously im not going to tell anyting about NTR its not my problem because its not fetish rewiew its game rewiew my point here is DEV is not honest about game content to players and if you want play without NTR you are basicly going to get nothing. Keep in your mind and play only if you like NTR. Oh BTW even if you play on Love route actualy NTR is not avoidable at all. If you show interest one girl other going to be with other guy because you cant be with both. Basicly you can get love points for both but in either options you are going to see other girl have sex with other man. So NTR is not avoidable and we dont have content for so called ''No NTR/Love Route'' at all.

For The End
    Its feels like have potencial but overall its poor game and its pretty sad.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

mostlylurk

Giving this one 1 Star based on the misinformation/false pretense this game has about "optional NTR"

I don't care about NTR games, I just don't play them or their routes, however this game present itself as having a non-NTR route which is simply abandoned? deprecated?

Nonetheless, if you download this game to try the love route you will be dissapointed and find a very early game over
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Reinhard10

This game is one of the best NTR there is !!
    Claire is definitely the most beautiful girl in the games. The quality of the renders is incredible and the plot is pleasant. I love this game and I hope it has more updates and more Claire in our lives :love:
  11. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

finally a game which is more realistic than the games where you are the only male in the wold

first the animation is great and fluently

second the girls are hot the h-scenes with them are better than most of the games here in the forum

third the story you have twp options both are equally exciting though NTR turns me personally more on

fourth the gameplay is easy and fluently no grinding at all
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MrAnonymous97

The renders for this game improves as you progress in it. The difference is like night and day. I’m not particularly into the supernatural, but I’m looking forward to seeing the corruption that’s clearly about to consume Claire!
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

This may be in the running for one of the worst games on here. (Not only is the protagonist a 2 pump chump) but also switching NTR on or off isn't optional, the character models are just okay but the game itself is dull. unlikable characters & as I said the Protagonist can't keep it up.. Avoid at all costs
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a fun game. Maybe this is the best way how to manage of a story with a starter girlfriend situation. NTR seems optional for me. Girls are hot they have personalites too. Renders are quite good. Lewd scenes are really arousing.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Sngo

The renders are good, characters are pretty and thats its for the good parts of this game.
    Now if you dont like NTR dont play this game because the pseudo love Path its just a trap probably to try to get money from people that dont like NTR. Because love Path is inexistent and makes no sense, at the start of the game Claire is presented as lovely wife very shy and a bit conservative, but when you start to play that so called lovely wife is always out of the house going shopping, to the gym or whatever with her slut friend if you have 5min per day near/talking with your so called lovely wife its alot atlest for me a lovely wife dont spend 5min per day with her husband and the rest of the day with her slut friend out of the house. Then without MC(you) chose to corrupt her she is actively being corruptos by her slut friend and even in your pseudo love Path you dont have a word in that, in just 2days in game your só called lovely wife is already halfway in slut mode, dressing and acting like a slut and few more no sense things but this is the love Path for this game. Its a Pure NTR game without love Path, só if you dont NTR dont play this game because is full of it in his 2 paths. I dont like NTR but since this game was already to be throw way i checked the NTR Path a bit mostly skiping parts and even in the NTR it makes any sense too, the lovely, conservative and shy wife its blowing and banging a BBC in just 1 to 2 days in game out of the blue, that a very drastic Change of behavior, barely exchange more than 4 words with the dude and allow him in the shower with her and blow him and from that 1 more day and fucking him. Really? Not even light speed is Faster than that.
    As i said its a Pure NTR game that makes no sense at all in all aspects.
    If you get off by being cucked and dont mind a history without any sense then its a game for you, its just a plain beta MC that likes to be cucked and a wife that dont give a shit about her husband.
    If you play the pseudo love Path you Will have a very small game since its almost all NTR being developted in this game.
    If i could i would give negative stars just for the lack of honesty from the Dev.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

yandex

For those who like this type of content, this is among the best ones probably, the models and the main model absolutely drop dead gorgeous, the story and dialogue, progression very erotic, although there are some things left unexplained. However the good things in this game are absolutely good, ie renders , models, scenes. Definitely a must try for anyone looking for a good ntr game with a good story and gorgeous renders.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Mount Parnassus

The game has good renders, but I would say this is the only pro. Cons, on the other hand, are explicit, such as the bad writting and the undeniable inclination to the NTR path. It also has a disturbing narrow view, used to the sole intent of making a cucking\sharing theme. I personally dislike this thematic and, with the lack of content in the Love path, do not recommend it for those who aren`t into the Netorare fetish.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

brokenboner

I like NTR but this game is just... bad.

Incoherent story, several times I didn't know wtf was going on, it was if it skipped half the scenes..

Wtf is with the weird demon that just rocks up?

It's nonsensical and unbelievable. Not because a random demon appears, but because people just don't act like they do in this story... I don't want ultra realisim but this is like a 12 year old's imagination of how adults act and behave.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

TenAndTen

[Updated] Disappointing. Zero development, the dev reappears only to goad people into further supporting him financially, with NO progress on the game in sight. The game itself is great, but I can't support this behavior. And it's not a case of "the dev sucking at figuring out release dates". This has been happening for years now and has gotten to the point where "new patch next week or so" turns into months and months on end. Again, disappointing.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

defd©™

This is very good start and this game will be one of my favorite if they will work more on the NTR route

of course there are peoples that do not like NTR so I really suggest to ignore all reviews that are written only for talk ntr genre.
    if you like NTR this game is for you
    A good review should be avoid personal tastes.. a good review must be talk about the game itself not only focused to the genre

The genre is a personal choice

a good review must talk about:

1) Renders quality: this game is on the top about renders

2) the characters are well designed

3) female character are stunning and Claire is one of the most beautiful girl, with well proportions designing

4) The tits of the other Female-sims are amazing the female body comes with great proportions and it is a great pleasure to see that beautiful horny girls to get freedom

5) The story is too short but the for a start is really good and there is time in the future versions to became more interesting because NTR games comes always with great surprise.

6) Claire :love::love:is the best character and her awesome body make the player going to extacy... she is very good

7) the story line is really interesting specially if you chose the NTR path

This game comes with awesome story line but for now it is very short-- I will look in the game more often hoping that there will be fast updates and more characters.. for now there is only Daryl that is a very good character but i think that for a real NTR game the dev must add more male characters in order to be one of the best game...

Females are very good

Males are very few so i think it is required to add more male characters in order to spicy the story line

Well done!