Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I think the author should have created a new thread for the new version of the game.

And yes, this game is good as an ntr game.
"Romance route" is weird considering FMC lied about 2 guys from the gym.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
A couple of things: First, the mods are being very aggressive about these NTR arguments and are wiping them off the board (I agree). We've heard the same stuff ad nauseum. In an effort to have some of you see a different perspective, I would use the following example:

I mean seriously how do you guys get over someone riling your character of interest?
Many players, including myself, play in third person mode. I am not the character. I don't become the MC. I am controlling the MC. I am both observing the story and how it was written the same as if it were a book. But at the same time, thanks to the efforts of the the authors of these novels, I can also control certain aspects of the story. So I am a puppet master of sorts. If the game is well designed I am allowed a lot of choice and can see those choices play out. But again, I don't become the character. First person players tend to be more emotionally invested in the game as is illustrated in the quote. I've seen these comments hundreds of times. If you play first person, great...super...good for you. But understand that some don't. And that is perfectly acceptable, also. But whichever you play, please tone it down. No one is going to win this argument.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Even in the non ntr path she lies to the mc and doesn't mention anything about the interaction with the two douchebags when john asks her how she got on at the gym... Fully committed couples in love would tell each other these things... Really feel the dev should have stuck to NTR as this is clearly the kind of crowd he CAN cater too as the romance feels unnatural and has zero romantic vibes.
Just my opinion and good luck dev with the future of the game. May come back in the future and try again when it's moved further along and I hope you can make me eat my words.
Guessing you missed this then.
Wasn't a huge fan of the original, but I do appreciate what the dev is trying to do with v2.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Even in the non ntr path she lies to the mc and doesn't mention anything about the interaction with the two douchebags when john asks her how she got on at the gym... Fully committed couples in love would tell each other these things... Really feel the dev should have stuck to NTR as this is clearly the kind of crowd he CAN cater too as the romance feels unnatural and has zero romantic vibes.
Just my opinion and good luck dev with the future of the game. May come back in the future and try again when it's moved further along and I hope you can make me eat my words.
Wait a second. She lied? About what exactly? Literally nothing happened, If you say no, she sent them away. They didnt even complain. they even agreed and said sorry, yet they are douchebags? And actually she does mention it. She says they ignored them and left...If you got something else, guess what? You clicked "ENABLE NTR" Wait a minute...that doesn't sound like non-ntr route to me....shocking.

I'd agree that the romance aspect needs a touch up though. A bit more detail in their interactions would go a long way.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
oof, these discussions are so exhausting.

If you don't like NTR and want to play love-only route, it's ok.

If you like NTR and want to play NTR route, it's ok.

You don't need to understand why someone likes a certain fetish or why they don't, you should just respect it and move on. It does not affect you.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Still playing the update. But i have to say: Typist, that scene with Zoey was fucking hot!

Really, Claire pushing MC and Zoey to making out with each other and getting off with it was amazing, but i second what others says about more affection between MC and Claire to reinforce and make clear that they are completly in love for each other

I also catch some issues that can be fixed. Once i play for a couple of times i will share here with you. But overall i like very much be able to avoid NTR and still make the couple engage in daring things like that.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I liked the old game it had some very interesting paths. I loved the husband / wife share banter. I did not like that she got fixated on the black cock.

This one... it seems the fetishes are similar. ( love that ) It would be very sexy if she and he get into sharing, cuckold and others. I leave that up to the dev. I only hope releases will come at a regular schedule as other games. Dev seems to be very actin now on this page. THat is a very good thing.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like the direction I think this game is going. Could get really spicy if done right, really looking forward to next release. If story unfolds like I expect, you'll have another supporter.

PS - 3rd party player here as well, putting myself as the MC never actually occurred to me.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The whole problem with this game is simple

It was supposed to be a NTR game probally... but then the developer probally didnt get enough backing

So the developer remade the game in a ntr/romance game splitting paths to gather support from the romance players

But yeah even on the non ntr path there is still olivia who low key tries to guild blame claire into doing things with other dudes

And yeah the 2 dudes in the gym scene probally didnt do anything on the non ntr path

But we know it was supposed to be something like that

Just cleverly hidden on the romance path

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I don't think it is a NTR now? It is a consentual sharing with the girl pushing for it. It is the first game I had seen like this so far, and I can't say I like it.

Did I miss something? So far the MC is the only person fucking around.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes