Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Bro I love this game. MC and Claire are awesome man, nice characters. It looks like this game will be based on a loving relationship with ntr or light/soft femdom. I hope it continues this way without humiliation or hard femdom.

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Technically , version 1 was not completed , if Clair's lust is high enough , it lead to NTR anyway...
and there are subpath wasn't finished.

Basick onDev was anounce he will not continue , any one will try made a Fan type game to finishe it ??

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
A new love interest has appeared!
Meet Aurora. Coming soon to the next release :)
Aurora is a new character being introduced to the main storyline. She is a higher up at the company you plan to work at, and has a lot of say in this corporation...

new.....png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Bro I love this game. MC and Claire are awesome man, nice characters. It looks like this game will be based on a loving relationship with ntr or light/soft femdom. I hope it continues this way without humiliation or hard femdom.
As Dev replied, any kind of femdom or maledom (and any other fetish) can be avoided. Hope that's true, I would lose interest in the game if Claire could only follow a femdom or maledom path other than NTR...

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Planning to start this game soon. Are there lots of content?
Version 2.0 is a fresh start, consider it an intro to the main storyline, and the next release will wrap up the full introduction to all main characters that will be fully interactable and will set the story up. After that, content will move at a steady rate with more sex scenes. Currently, I say give it a shot if anything to give me your thoughts on my first release, every bit of feedback means something to me :)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
As Dev replied, any kind of femdom or maledom (and any other fetish) can be avoided. Hope that's true, I would lose interest in the game if Claire could only follow a femdom or maledom path other than NTR...
Well for me I want to avoid NTR. give me some romance and a little bit femdom/maledom(Gentle one not hard stuff) its perfect for me. It's good to always be given options for fetishes.

phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
Version 2.0 is a fresh start, consider it an intro to the main storyline, and the next release will wrap up the full introduction to all main characters that will be fully interactable and will set the story up. After that, content will move at a steady rate with more sex scenes. Currently, I say give it a shot if anything to give me your thoughts on my first release, every bit of feedback means something to me :)
Sure, dev. I'll give it a try. Thanks

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
So is this more swinging or more towards NTR? I've seen so many games recently using these terms basically interchangably which doesn't really make sense as they're wildly different.

Reactions: rokrad and Back

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So is this more swinging or more towards NTR? I've seen so many games recently using these terms basically interchangably which doesn't really make sense as they're wildly different.
They’re very different. However as of version 2.0 I’ve yet to get to any such content as it’ll take time, so I couldn’t tell you for sure till the time comes. The main story will be the focus and developing characters for now. There will be sex scenes and such, but there won’t be any hardcore content just yet.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
They’re very different. However as of version 2.0 I’ve yet to get to any such content as it’ll take time, so I couldn’t tell you for sure till the time comes. The main story will be the focus and developing characters for now. There will be sex scenes and such, but there won’t be any hardcore content just yet.
That's fair, I hope development goes well!

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
I'm impressed by this new version - beautiful renders & main character, and the previous version seemed to go from 0 to quite extreme sluttiness really fast and unconvincingly at some points, and this one feels much better written and more patient, which makes it much better (humanising the gym men for example). Curious to see where it goes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
**** Sorry if I get anyones hopes up - I'm just posting torrent for 1.0 (previous version) ****

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Is the V1 torrent file removed.

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes