Fan Art Become a Rock Star Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
But her face doesn't feel that good I have tried with her.
I apologize. I have list of assets all my favorite games but it seems like I didn't update Julia's asset. She is Keriann HD for Genesis 8 Female. Again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Atherin

karthikNM

Mar 23, 2020
Ya, I got it. But can you have share the duf file itself. Keriann is having paler skin compared to Julia.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Ya, I got it. But can you have share the duf file itself. Keriann is having paler skin compared to Julia.
You don't need my duf file. You can apply diffuse overlay or modify her skin translucency value but if I remember correct, I didn't change anything on her skin. Try her again with another lighting setup.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The Redheads of Become a Rock Star:

BaRockstar.png

Selina is the most trouble and I don't think she's quite right. Tried Paisley first, then Aprilrose but shes far too different. Went back to Paisley and made some morph adjustments to her mouth and it's better. I don't know if anyone has nailed her perfectly yet.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Redheads of Become a Rock Star:

View attachment 776643

Selina is the most trouble and I don't think she's quite right. Tried Paisley first, then Aprilrose but shes far too different. Went back to Paisley and made some morph adjustments to her mouth and it's better. I don't know if anyone has nailed her perfectly yet.
Rosa is perfect (you just cant go wrong with that goddess:love:), other two are a bit different than in game..i would even say Selina is a bit better fit than Cath there. Yet here are by far more competent people/designers to better judge it(y)

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Rosa is perfect (you just cant go wrong with that goddess:love:), other two are a bit different than in game..i would even say Selina is a bit better fit than Cath there. Yet here are by far more competent people/designers to better judge it(y)
Yes, to do a proper Catherine I would have needed to add makeup to tone down the freckles on her face, and add completely different eyebrows. Selina also has eyebrow problems, I just couldn't find a proper match with what I have.

But Rosa, well her model was made by Mousso and is pretty much perfect out of the box, no modifications needed. :love:

Reactions: Abhai

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Just a little False Hero and BecomeARockStar crossover.

Lisa met Tiffany at the coffee shop. They soon found out they had the same favorite band, same favorite brand of makeup, same favorite foods, and eventually became very close friends.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote