AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
you need to use unrer.bat to extract the renpy file. (I don't remember if they are already extracted or not) then you use a text program to open the .rpy file corresponding to the game code (atom, notepad++) and start changing text
Thank you kindly. I'm going to try that and play around with some dialog for a bit, see what that feels like. :love:

Carl206

Nov 18, 2018
February 20
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I last checked in, and I want to fix that. Let me share some details about the development of my new game. It's a light yet deep story about summer, the sea, the sun, and the beach. It will feature both light-hearted comedic moments and touches of drama. Unlike my last game, where the main characters faced almost no challenges, this time I'm striving for a balance between difficulties and rewards. The plot of the first episode is fully finished, as are all the game locations and character designs. Currently, I have 850 renders ready, which is about 3/5 of the entire episode.
What's the first episode about? It introduces the main character, a new city, and other characters. Given the sizeable cast, I plan to introduce players to them gradually. As for romantic interests, there will be beach lifeguards, surfers, party girls, among others. You'll be able to see some of their designs in the images attached to this post.
Regarding the release date, I'd love to launch the game as soon as possible, but experience has taught me that it's better to get everything right the first time. First impressions are crucial, so I want to make sure everything is in top shape. So, I ask for a bit more patience from you. I'm confident you'll like the result—I already do. Thanks, everyone, for your support!
MrJet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
I'm curious about the interracial tag, is there a black female u get to sleep with on this game that's not included in the preview pics (i haven't played yet and would like to know before i actually download)

Sep 26, 2023
I'm curious about the interracial tag, is there a black female u get to sleep with on this game that's not included in the preview pics (i haven't played yet and would like to know before i actually download)
Yes there's one side chick you can bang in the earlier episodes but that's it.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes