armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1416505 View attachment 1416504

Hey guys! Work on the new version is going well. I had a couple of days off last week, but now I'm at my usual pace. All this time I've been working mostly on the event with Nicole. To make it look natural I had to enlarge it a bit compared to the original plan. But I think that's for the best. It'll just look more exciting that way.
Now I'm starting on that huge event with Julia that I wanted to start doing a week ago. And it's going to be so big and layered that I don't even know where to start. But that's not a problem. It's easy for me to deal with.

Nevertheless, right now the numbers look like this: 380+ renders and 2 animations finished (number of animations haven't changed).

I guess that's all I wanted to tell you right now. Thank you very much for your support and have a good week!

MrJet
Yes,Nicole you are the best.

Reactions: spitfire335

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
God damn Julia is the bomb.. it's unfortunate she's MC's sister and no incest..

Just started playing the game and was eyeing all the possible love interests to see which I go for and Julia is the one who caught my eye.. sad.

Reactions: Game Bond

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
God damn Julia is the bomb.. it's unfortunate she's MC's sister and no incest..

Just started playing the game and was eyeing all the possible love interests to see which I go for and Julia is the one who caught my eye.. sad.
wel there are enuf lis for each weekday and then those milfs.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The MC's ratface is nothing like what we've seen in the family. I mean, Julia is :love: :love: :love:
and their brother and dad are not bad either, definitely more attractive than the family's artist with his swollen lips and rodent features.
What if there's a big reveal in the last episode and Julia and the MC aren't genetically related? Huh? :cry:
This hypothesis has never been debated, has it? :cry:

Reactions: Game Bond

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How do you get to Sage's path?
There are only 4 main love interests.

Selina, Anna, Jane and Lisa (or Lisa with Jade if you fancy the only 3 way in the game).

The rest are side girls that don't get much content and some require you to break up with love interests. There is no Sage however.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are only 4 main love interests.

Selina, Anna, Jane and Lisa (or Lisa with Jade if you fancy the only 3 way in the game).

The rest are side girls that don't get much content and some require you to break up with love interests. There is no Sage however.
He is either talking about BADIK or forget Rosa's name.

Reactions: markel1000 and p22

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
well sisters and brothers don't have any resemblances to eachothers so your hopes that mc will get into julia's pants can buried 5 feet under ground.
Oh actually my hopes have been 6 feet under for 2 years. I was just trying to scrape the surface of it's grave with my nails, but reality and common sense keep dumping truckloads of earth over it :confused:

How do you get to Sage's path?
Whoaaa did that bitch dump Tremolo for the new international rock superstar Mr Ratface?
I never thought her capable of such an outrage. She was one of my favs :oops::oops:

Reactions: Machete

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really enjoyed the game. Only sad part is no Naked Park Bassist scene. :(
I need her next update.
They won't have any scenes, they were only plot elements.

Next update is the last one and will focus on main love interests and Julias party.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes