cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm quite sure that so far there hasn't been 2 bands with same name.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Threat Level Midnight is a legendary movie. Now it will be legendary band too.

IMDb RATING

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Damn.. does Emma really have to leave? Is there no proper route for her and she's not romanceable?

She's honestly the only character I'm genuinely interested in outside of Julia but since no incest then I like Emma second.

She didn't even cheat on MC so I wish there was a way to get back with her.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Damn.. does Emma really have to leave? Is there no proper route for her and she's not romanceable?

She's honestly the only character I'm genuinely interested in outside of Julia but since no incest then I like Emma second.

She didn't even cheat on MC so I wish there was a way to get back with her.
It totally made sense as a route, but i guess she isn't.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Epilogue_Alone_11.jpg

Hey guys! Sorry the posts come out so infrequently, but there isn't much news. Worked on the character design for the epilogues. Tried to give them the right look without changing them too much. They should look a little older in it, though not by much. Surprisingly, this was not a trivial task, and I spent about a day and a half on the right choice of their appearance. But in the end I really like the result. The characters look good. Some are even better than in the original. But you'll see that soon.

Also finished the first epilogue. It turned out to be not that big at about 60 renders. But I'm thinking of expanding it a bit, and it will vary slightly depending on your choices throughout the game. I want to make a total of 5 epilogues and 10 endings (but that number may change in the future). So as you can understand there is still a lot of work to do. According to my rough guess I plan to release this update by the end of this year. I doubt I'll be able to do it before then. Of course, I will try to do it as soon as possible, but there really is a lot of work ahead. I need to finish all the story branches and tying it all together proved to be quite a challenge.

Oh yeah, I wanted to show you the appearance of the MC from the epilogue. I think he looks a little better than the original. What do you think about it?

Poster03.jpg

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 1439567

Hey guys! Sorry the posts come out so infrequently, but there isn't much news. Worked on the character design for the epilogues. Tried to give them the right look without changing them too much. They should look a little older in it, though not by much. Surprisingly, this was not a trivial task, and I spent about a day and a half on the right choice of their appearance. But in the end I really like the result. The characters look good. Some are even better than in the original. But you'll see that soon.

Also finished the first epilogue. It turned out to be not that big at about 60 renders. But I'm thinking of expanding it a bit, and it will vary slightly depending on your choices throughout the game. I want to make a total of 5 epilogues and 10 endings (but that number may change in the future). So as you can understand there is still a lot of work to do. According to my rough guess I plan to release this update by the end of this year. I doubt I'll be able to do it before then. Of course, I will try to do it as soon as possible, but there really is a lot of work ahead. I need to finish all the story branches and tying it all together proved to be quite a challenge.

Oh yeah, I wanted to show you the appearance of the MC from the epilogue. I think he looks a little better than the original. What do you think about it?

View attachment 1439569
Well well well ... The MC finally looks more Adult. I'm 100% sure that Jane likes that look now even more. :ROFLMAO:

planetfun

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 1439567

View attachment 1439569
So, this is the final chapter ?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
He's show or speak anything about his making a new game or something like that?

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
I don't know if the question has ever been asked (and I'm sorry if that's the case) . Does he have a chance to see this game released on gaming platforms ? (like steam or others)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes