CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, a AVN reaching its end? These dont come very often. I do hope it doesnt screw the endings like No More Secrets.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 1439567

Hey guys! Sorry the posts come out so infrequently, but there isn't much news. Worked on the character design for the epilogues. Tried to give them the right look without changing them too much. They should look a little older in it, though not by much. Surprisingly, this was not a trivial task, and I spent about a day and a half on the right choice of their appearance. But in the end I really like the result. The characters look good. Some are even better than in the original. But you'll see that soon.

Also finished the first epilogue. It turned out to be not that big at about 60 renders. But I'm thinking of expanding it a bit, and it will vary slightly depending on your choices throughout the game. I want to make a total of 5 epilogues and 10 endings (but that number may change in the future). So as you can understand there is still a lot of work to do. According to my rough guess I plan to release this update by the end of this year. I doubt I'll be able to do it before then. Of course, I will try to do it as soon as possible, but there really is a lot of work ahead. I need to finish all the story branches and tying it all together proved to be quite a challenge.

Oh yeah, I wanted to show you the appearance of the MC from the epilogue. I think he looks a little better than the original. What do you think about it?

View attachment 1439569
He kinda looks more like an office clerk than a rock star to me lol. But the tats are cool.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes