cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I`m starting my first playthrough. This VN was a while now on my list of games i wanna play. So I thought i could make this a harem path for the first time and after that choose who i like best. my question is if it`s possible to date all women in this game cause theres no harem tag?
no harem path, only 1 li (well 2 if makes right choices) at a time and some fwbs and i want young guys.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can be having all your pie cakes and eat them too ... until ... Bang! Bang!
no harem path, only 1 li (well 2 if makes right choices) at a time and some fwbs and i want young guys.
good to know, who are the two?
Lisa & Jade ( the singer and the guitarist ).
And with them on you double team .. you got a band - go rock star!

When the Pow! ChoW! gets handled and you stare into the abyss
with both hands on your sis, you know the grasp of reality must have gotten to you.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I know I was able to date ("profess love") to both Selina and Anna, but then after accepting Catherine's proposal, Anna's relationship silently got canceled, so I was not in trouble when I got to the hospital scene.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Shhhhhh ... gamers, please!
We need to defend the honor and throbbing love for our bombshells.
Respect their delicate scent and wonderful taste .. and enjoy gaming here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Hi I'm probably overthinking this, but I'm a perfectionist and also like to know technical stuff that might affect my game. So, I just downloaded 0.90 for Mac and the version I was playing had some files this one doesn't-bar.rpy + 24 more items in this picture. Now I assume that the music, which is now in a folder instead of the files here, and the images, opposite of the music, are all there just organized differently. Can someone tell me what is different and why thee files aren't in this folder-are they elsewhere or just not needed?

Also, can I use my Save files?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAH!

Wow .. just ... That is the stat neat folder structure of a standard Ren”py game.
”game” folder has the images and videos and the instructions to run them on screen.
The rest is all the engine that runs the afore mentioned assets.
Hi I'm probably overthinking this, but I'm a perfectionist and also like to know technical stuff that might affect my game. So, I just downloaded 0.90 for Mac and the version I was playing had some files this one doesn't-bar.rpy + 24 more items in this picture. Now I assume that the music, which is now in a folder instead of the files here, and the images, opposite of the music, are all there just organized differently. Can someone tell me what is different and why thee files aren't in this folder-are they elsewhere or just not needed?

Also, can I use my Save files?
What is it you feel irksome about?

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAH!

Wow .. just ... That is the stat neat folder structure of a standard Ren”py game.
”game” folder has the images and videos and the instructions to run them on screen.
The rest is all the engine that runs the afore mentioned assets.

What is it you feel irksome about?
I hadn't played yet when I posted this, but now I have and all I needed was an update that Scrappy provided for his Cheat Mod

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
If you cheated on Lisa then it's bad end city.

Only good ends are if you were faithful to any LI or are single.
Is it confirmed that non-Lisa paths still lead to good ends? I did a skim through the topic but didn't see anything that looked definitive.

So much of the game seems built around the idea that Lisa is the canonical love interest (what with her being the only one who has "cheat points") that I could easily see a scenario where casually fooling around with other girls (or just picking someone other than Lisa as your main LI) leads to mediocre endings. Like, you wind up with a different girl (or not), but Lisa leaves the band to go solo (because she doesn't have a strong bond keeping here there), so the band either winds up being far less successful, or eventually breaks up. So if you want to get the "golden ending" where the band succeeds, you have to both date Lisa and stay faithful.

No idea if there's ever been an official announcement of how the various routes are supposed to be handled for endings that don't involve Lisa as your girlfriend.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No idea if there's ever been an official announcement of how the various routes are supposed to be handled for endings that don't involve Lisa as your girlfriend.

The girls with planned love interest endings have always been the same, Anna, Jane, Selina and Lisa.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The girls with planned love interest endings have always been the same, Anna, Jane, Selina and Lisa.
Yeah, but my question is whether or not those endings are guaranteed to be "good".

Because I could see a scenario where Lisa (no-cheat) is the golden ending, Anna/Jane/Selina are more moderate or neutral endings, with the Lisa (cheating) ending being the bad one. So even if you get an Anna/Jane/Selina ending, it won't necessarily be as happy as if you'd just gone with Lisa.

Like I said, I have no idea if it was ever explicitly said that those endings would definitely be considered equal to/on par with Lisa's best ending.

(Though I'm also assuming we still don't know what effect good/bad points are going to have, and whether they're going to color any of the endings in some way, or just lead to minor variations.)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, but my question is whether or not those endings are guaranteed to be "good".
I guess we'll only know when we see those endings, but i would rather think they would be. Otherwise we'll be in Melody territory once again where you either adore Melody with all your heart, body and soul or the best you can get is an half baked ending. I don't think it would be the case.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I guess we'll only know when we see those endings, but i would rather think they would be. Otherwise we'll be in Melody territory once again where you either adore Melody with all your heart, body and soul or the best you can get is an half baked ending. I don't think it would be the case.
I've played out every ending in Melody. All the endings where you end up with someone other than Melody are obvious player choices, where you opt out of any Melody path. It really wasn't your adoration of Melody, it was more if you could navigate a few seemingly uncritical choices, on her path, that proved to be far more consequential than anyone would expect. Yes, it took several trials before I found the key. While I admit that the "super star" ending had a very narrow path to achieve, there were a number of other "good" endings. I really can't call them, or the non-Melody endings "half baked".

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes