Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Julia_08.jpg

Hey guys! I'm doing great, as always. Just want to let you know that I'm almost done with the fourth epilogue, and about to start the fifth and final one with Selina. The last epilogue will probably be one of the toughest. I'm still mulling over its details because my original draft looked kinda unfinished. But it's only a matter of time before I come up with a good one.

At the moment I have 620 renderings ready, and even though I'm trying to do as many as I can, it's not going as fast as I'd like. I have to make new characters, change old ones, create new locations and certain details they are filled with (like small framed photos of the MC and his girlfriends, posters on the walls, etc.).

All in all, I constantly feel like I don't have enough time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that it takes a little more effort to work on the finale than my standard update.

Even though the number of finished renders is growing, I haven't even started working on the lewd scenes with the main cast yet. But that's not really a problem. Usually these scenes are much easier to do than the story ones. So when I get to them, hopefully my pace of work will speed up a bit.

That's all I wanted to say for now. Thank you for your support and have a great week!

MrJet

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Not bait, she isn't included in the sex but she is one of the main characters.
It's bait because there are always people who come and look at the girls on the cover and say "My MC is going to fuck them all" especially on the third

In the cover it does not appear if they are brothers or not of the MC

When you buy a game you see the cover of a game
81z8HGpJK3L._SL1500_.jpg

You already hope that the protagonist of the game is her and not another character

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's bait because there are always people who come and look at the girls on the cover and say "My MC is going to fuck them all" especially on the third

In the cover it does not appear if they are brothers or not of the MC

When you buy a game you see the cover of a game
View attachment 1473178

You already hope that the protagonist of the game is her and not another character
This is actually a valid point.

Reactions: TMBABY
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes