CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I wish the dev didn't make the MC's sister so hot if he wasn't going to do incest.. Still love this game though, all the girls were great (Emma was my favourite, wish she got a better ending) and I liked how cheating had consequences. The pacing was really good too, it never felt dragged out like soo many other games here.

Overall looking forward to the devs next project!
It doesnt help that a shit ton of games of the AVN genre do 'cest, having Julia locked out feels weird, especially since Jet kept teasing with nudes and what not... personally I am fine with it tho, its not a 'cest game, but at part it did feel like the game was implying it might turn 'cest at some point. Maybe a hidden ending further down the road? I wouldn't put my hopes up.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know why but Jade even not being the most beautiful girl in the game still she has something that make me go crazy for her...
Well. She's mysterious, she has a natural sensuality, she doesn't feel like just the next fuck but someone harder to get, she is a bit darker and damned. Too bad she smokes that makes me want to puke.

Reactions: PussSlayer69

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I don't know why but Jade even not being the most beautiful girl in the game still she has something that make me go crazy for her...
Jade's not a love interest in the game tho right? Iirc you can only get it on with her if you're dating the red haired girl in the band?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jade's not a love interest in the game tho right? Iirc you can only get it on with her if you're dating the red haired girl in the band?
Jade is part of Lisa's alt route where you get both of them.

She's mainly into girls so if you aren't on Lisa's route those 2 get together and that's why she doesn't have a route of her own, she's bi but leans heavily towards women.

• Sad
Reactions: TroubleMaker69
Oct 14, 2021
Jade is part of Lisa's alt route where you get both of them.

She's mainly into girls so if you aren't on Lisa's route those 2 get together and that's why she doesn't have a route of her own, she's bi but leans heavily towards women.
yeh kind of wished that jade has her own route

Apr 28, 2017
I know i'm not the Dev of this VN but imagine a trilogy in this universe, started with this one, then a sequel, maybe called something like "Being a Rockstar" and then the final VN, maybe called "Ceasing to Be a Rockstar" set years after the second where the MC has to decide when is the right time to hang the microphone and the guitar, and if continuing to be a Rockstar is the best thing for him at the personal level...

Just imagine it...

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes