dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Maybe I was a little abrupt. If so I apologize, but as mr.AwesomeGameTaste says, the dev has confirmed it. Rosa's content has been concluded. When things come to an end, and this VN is ending, there are always endings where a character's fans feel short changed. It's sad but true. You can't please all the people all the time, no matter how badly a dev might wish to.
Uhg...................... She was the only girl I was rooting to lock my path. I even turned down Selina and other girls just to be faithful to Rosa! I'm out guys. See ya and thanks for letting me know.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Yea
Uhg...................... She was the only girl I was rooting to lock my path. I even turned down Selina and other girls just to be faithful to Rosa! I'm out guys. See ya and thanks for letting me know.
Yeah the problem with the main cast of girls being main Li limits the games potential. I mean some side chicks do indeed have higher potential , Rosa was indeed nice material. And an ending with her and catherine in a no string atached relationship wouldve been a nice addition. A nicole end would also be good, and yes even Emma content was nice (dispate what she did in the past she did reallyq care about mc) . Lisa for me is okay but not great , she easilly falls into the MAIN LI clichè type and doesnt have good storyline attached. I wouldve loved more if we had an only jade romance , she was better written than Lisa. Not a fan of bisexual relationships for a character ending.
Yes for me top is Jane , she has that mature vibe , very good char model and even if the relationship progresses in a classic manner i feel it feels way more natural and believeable than lisa’s for exemple.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Yeah the problem with the main cast of girls being main Li limits the games potential.
Considering how blatantly Lisa is designed as the MAIN GIRL, we're almost lucky to have gotten the three alternative options as anything other than side relationships, never mind the actual side girls.

Rosa was indeed nice material. And an ending with her and catherine in a no string atached relationship wouldve been a nice addition. A nicole end would also be good, and yes even Emma content was nice (dispate what she did in the past she did reallyq care about mc).
When things come to an end, and this VN is ending, there are always endings where a character's fans feel short changed. It's sad but true. You can't please all the people all the time, no matter how badly a dev might wish to.
I think the main reason why people are annoyed isn't because they don't like the side girls endings, as much as because it seems like they're all deliberate non-endings. Emma leaves. Rosa and Cath deliberately break it off. Nicole really doesn't seem interested in an actual relationship, etc.

For someone who has pursued Emma to the exclusion of other options, her ending is essentially a door being closed in your face as she heads off to college. Giving even a single simple choice or a bit of extra dialogue (implying the two of you might be willing to try and get back together/have a long-distance relationship) would probably make those people very happy. In the same vein, someone focused on Cath/Rosa as the ideal scenario is likely going to be disappointed when it essentially ends with "That was awesome. AND WE WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN." Realistically, if you've kept your relationship with Selina relatively casual, there really isn't a reason why you shouldn't be able to maintain a relationship with Cath, Rosa, or both. The ending isn't unsatisfying as much as it feels a bit half-assed (and it doesn't need to be - a slight reinterpretation of a few flags that already exist in-game and a bit of slightly different extra dialogue at the end and you can easily imply future liasons).

Obviously, the game is ending, so NONE of these relationships (main or otherwise) are going to continue on - and in a brutally realistic game, most of them would probably end within a year (anything relationship than Lisa is going to suffer from you being on the road as a band, and a Lisa relationship has a high probability of falling apart as the pressures and stresses of being a band eventually drive you apart, like nearly every other in-band relationship in history, and like the Naked Park girls tell you when you talk to them). But there's no real reason why all possible side relationships need to end with a definitive "and now it's over" ending. I'm assuming all the main girl relationships are going to involve epilogues where it's implied you're looking forward to a bright future together - there's no reason side relationship endings couldn't have been presented in the same sort of way.

And this isn't even really a personal complaint on my part - I prefer most of the main girls over the side LIs. But I can see why other people might be annoyed. Especially if they've screwed up one or more main relationships, or were never really interested in any of the main girls.

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
quick question. is there going to be a new link to the special renders pack? because the NOPY Servers are no longer active.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
BigScene01.jpg

Hey guys! Sorry, but short post this time. There's hardly any news. I'm still working and there's still a lot of work to be done. Right now in the process of making a big scene. Lots of new locations, lots of characters, lots of interactions with them. One of the renders held about 17 characters, which is my record at the moment. Alas, more characters in a scene also means more time to create poses and other small details and nuances. But I don't have any special difficulties with this, which is undoubtedly a good thing.

As for the numbers, I have about 810+ renders ready. As for the animations, this time I'll be making them towards the end of the update development. I think one week will be enough for me.

Well, that's all I wanted to tell you today. Thank you for your support and have a good mood!

MrJet

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1495864

Hey guys! Sorry, but short post this time. There's hardly any news. I'm still working and there's still a lot of work to be done. Right now in the process of making a big scene. Lots of new locations, lots of characters, lots of interactions with them. One of the renders held about 17 characters, which is my record at the moment. Alas, more characters in a scene also means more time to create poses and other small details and nuances. But I don't have any special difficulties with this, which is undoubtedly a good thing.

As for the numbers, I have about 810+ renders ready. As for the animations, this time I'll be making them towards the end of the update development. I think one week will be enough for me.

Well, that's all I wanted to tell you today. Thank you for your support and have a good mood!

MrJet
Where is Anna?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
So we finally see the faces of the others siblings of the MC? Pity they didn't appeared in the story before

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So we finally see the faces of the others siblings of the MC? Pity they didn't appeared in the story before
1st sister has been in since start and rest after julia was shot. unless there are still unseen siblings.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes