BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Meh that Emma 'ending' is really bugging me ...

Oh well i guess my MC will stay single for the rest of his rockstar career :HideThePain:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Meh that Emma 'ending' is really bugging me ...

Oh well i guess my MC will stay single for the rest of his rockstar career :HideThePain:
You are forgetting groupies.
He will have lots of sex. Just not (initially) with the same woman ...

Plus the "ending" is not the end.
At the moment the likely final update to the game is in the works and is rumored to tie up loose ends.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
In that case i really hope those rumors end up being true.
Even if they don't, it's not too hard to just head-canon things for yourself that Emma and the MC have rekindled their spark a bit, so eventually start up a new long-distance relationship while she's in college and he's touring, and it leads to a full relationship again down the line.

And hey, maybe the emotional drama of it all will give the MC fodder to write a few more hit songs for the band.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Even if they don't, it's not too hard to just head-canon things for yourself that Emma and the MC have rekindled their spark a bit, so eventually start up a new long-distance relationship while she's in college and he's touring, and it leads to a full relationship again down the line.

And hey, maybe the emotional drama of it all will give the MC fodder to write a few more hit songs for the band.
Sure head-canon that whole scene is something...

But i would actually love to see some confirmation through a visualization + story part just so people know that not every ex-gf story ends in shatters.

Don't get me wrong the other LI's are actually fun and have a great path, but the whole Emma story and how it came to a end just because of such a minor misunderstanding gives me a headache !

Through her path and the written story you actually get the feeling that they grow and are now able to talk about what they did wrong in their relationship, but MC is still acting like a little shit and refuses any way of a possible further relationship, even tho he says that he still have feelings and she can always contact him.

Nah that just doesn't feel right to me to end their relationship at that point...

Idk but i guess it's just how it worked out in my (personal) case, but i can't stand the whole ex means ex and there is no hope thingy anymore in most of games ...

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Hey you all who're into, this issue's been discussed already I guess (Idk), but I'm a newbie here (not in the game) as you can see so would anyone make it clear for me was it commented on somehow by the Dev or not. I just have it in my head bugging me so here it is.

There's one important illogical flaw (???) at the end of v.0.90 that ruins one of intriguing storyline twists when during the conversation with Jacob the MC makes a confession he's been having parallel affairs with two females (Jane/Selina/Anna vs. Lisa). There's an option either to break up with one of Lisa's rivals and keep building their relationship within the band without threatening it, or to leave the band with one of these beauties. But then instead of meeting the rest and celebrating the beginning of their adult musical career with pretending as if nothing had happened and having plans to break up with Lisa and the MC's friends after the last joint performance at Julia's party, a choice of leaving the band nevertheless leads back to the scene of meeting Jane/Selina/Anna with the guys at the studio we've already seen as if the MC's on Jane/Selina/Anna's only path.

Would it get fixed in the upcoming final realease or what? In short, pending any thoughts or official info if any.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
This game is fantastic; one of the best on the site. However, it's been pretty damn vanilla so far. I know I'm not the only degenerate on this site that wants to see your father cucking you, or some enemies gangbanging your sister / love interest and or the love interests you don't choose as a 'punishment'. This game could use some male competition over the girls and if you don't play your cards right they'll take them from you.

Also, some mfm or mmfm scenes are badly needed.

Anyways, great game.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
This game is fantastic; one of the best on the site. However, it's been pretty damn vanilla so far. I know I'm not the only degenerate on this site that wants to see your father cucking you, or some enemies gangbanging your sister / love interest and or the love interests you don't choose as a 'punishment'. This game could use some male competition over the girls and if you don't play your cards right they'll take them from you.

Also, some mfm or mmfm scenes are badly needed.

Anyways, great game.
I don't think you'll find much of the sort around this site's VNs, even in NTRs. Anyway this game not only is very vanilla, but it also has a well known lack of antagonism and struggle. It just goes extremely smooth from day 1. It's the main downside of this, otherwise, very good project.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
I'm liking this game so far (except for the fact that if you don't sleep with your bandmate, she becomes a lesbian and you can't skip her scenes)
But I gotta ask a fundamental question, music wise

Who the hell starts a band and willingly chooses to be the bassist? :ROFLMAO:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I know I'm not the only degenerate on this site that wants to see your father cucking you
Something along those lines was borderline in the game at one point, and people complained so hard it got removed. So that's probably a non-starter. Even aside from the point that the story is almost over at this point anyway, so it's not like the NTR hammer is going to come flying in out of nowhere and smash everything to pieces.

Unless this game was the greatest troll in the history of gaming. :p

I'm liking this game so far (except for the fact that if you don't sleep with your bandmate, she becomes a lesbian and you can't skip her scenes)
Sex scenes or scenes in general?

Because I'm pretty sure you don't really need to see any lesbian scenes with her. I think the only unavoidable scene along those lines is catching them making out on the boat, and you can nope out of pretty much every other scene. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember never really seeing anything between them (especially since I avoided the threesome stuff on my Lisa run).

But obviously you can't skip every scene she's in, because she's in the band, and thus crucial to the story even if you friendzone her and she develops a love for the fish taco.

• Angry
Reactions: Jubz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Something along those lines was borderline in the game at one point, and people complained so hard it got removed.
Wait, do you mean that the dad's... let's say, "coffee break" scene was removed due to complains from players? I assumed it was some sort of "be safe from Me Too movement" decision. It surprises me if it was the players not liking it. I actually liked that scene characterwise for both dad and Nicole.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait, do you mean that the dad's... let's say, "coffee break" scene was removed due to complains from players? I assumed it was some sort of "be safe from Me Too movement" decision. It surprises me if it was the players not liking it. I actually liked that scene characterwise for both dad and Nicole.
Yeah it seems people were crying about it so the dev removed the scene.
Well at least he didn't gave in to the incest crowd...

useless-j

Aug 15, 2019
Because a woman getting even touched by a male that isn't the protagonist is a serious crime on F95.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes