Cordohen

Sep 10, 2020
Sup, newbie here.

So I'm still at the first part of the game, and got to the point where I meet Jane at her apartment (end of Day 4 I believe?). According to WT, this event is the one that can lead to the Jane Path. The thing is, it seems that you HAVE to be on Lisa Path to get the Jane Massage Event (and thus start Jane Path). So, unless I'm missing something, starting the Jane Path forces you to cheat on Lisa right? You can't get Jane while being single?

Cause on my 'Not Lisa Path' playthrough it just skips to next morning after the scene with Anna in the boss's office (obviously no Lisa First Date Event cause not on her path but no Jane Massage Event too even if MC went to her office earlier in the game to give her that first massage). :unsure:

WT doesn't give much more precisions so that's why I'm asking. Sorry if this has been asked more than once in this thread.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sup, newbie here.

So I'm still at the first part of the game, and got to the point where I meet Jane at her apartment (end of Day 4 I believe?). According to WT, this event is the one that can lead to the Jane Path. The thing is, it seems that you HAVE to be on Lisa Path to get the Jane Massage Event (and thus start Jane Path). So, unless I'm missing something, starting the Jane Path forces you to cheat on Lisa right? You can't get Jane while being single?

Cause on my 'Not Lisa Path' playthrough it just skips to next morning after the scene with Anna in the boss's office (obviously no Lisa First Date Event cause not on her path but no Jane Massage Event too even if MC went to her office earlier in the game to give her that first massage). :unsure:

WT doesn't give much more precisions so that's why I'm asking. Sorry if this has been asked more than once in this thread.
I'm not overly familiar with this game, but you definitely don't need to be on Lisa's path to start Jane's (the walkthrough is just noting that you'll get a cheat point if you are on Lisa's path).

As I recall, you DO need to molest Jane a bit during one of the earlier encounters to get the path started, which is not well explained in the walkthrough. Just fiddle around with things that give you +RP/Jane and you should be able to make it work.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Sup, newbie here.

Hey, I don't have that much time right now to analyze your issue in detail, but one thing I can tell you with 100% confidence is that you can get the full potential of Selina/Jane/Anna's love path not have been developing a love relationship with Lisa (Lisa becomes a lesbian and eventually just starts dating Jade).

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017

I've been working on a few lewd scenes over the last few weeks. I have to say that I really like what I've got. The lighting, the poses, I tried to give it my best. But there's still a lot of work to be done. I still have to make the scenes with Anna, Lisa and Lisa+Jade, plus animations.
Also, I found a special plugin for DazStudio which makes working on the animations a bit easier. I tested it on a few samples and it seems to work. I think it will reduce the amount of time to create future animations.
At the moment I finished almost 1200 renders, but that's not the end of it. The final numbers will be bigger.
As I'm working on the final version, I keep coming up with new ideas on how to make it better, which is why I'm constantly adding new additional scenes that weren't in my original script. On the one hand this makes the update longer, richer, and more natural, but on the other hand it increases its development time. While in the past I could push those scenes to the next update, now, as you understand, I don't have that option. But I still think it's better to spend a little more development time than to make a rushed ending.
I know It may seem to some that I'm stalling on purpose, but believe me, I'm not. After three years of working on this project, I simply don't want to screw it up at the very end. I want to make the ending right. The way I see it. And if it takes a little longer... well, so be it.
So, as for the release date. As much as I want to, I realize that I can't' finish it before the end of the year. But since development has been going on for quite some time now, and I kind of wrote that I plan to have everything done by the end of December, I'll take a pause on payments for January 2022. Despite this pause, I will continue to work on the game as before. Will I finish everything in January? I don't know. That would be really great, but I'm not going to guess. In any case, I will continue to share news with you.
Thank you to everyone who supports me and have a great weekend!
MrJet
I've been working on a few lewd scenes over the last few weeks. I have to say that I really like what I've got. The lighting, the poses, I tried to give it my best. But there's still a lot of work to be done. I still have to make the scenes with Anna, Lisa and Lisa+Jade, plus animations.
Also, I found a special plugin for DazStudio which makes working on the animations a bit easier. I tested it on a few samples and it seems to work. I think it will reduce the amount of time to create future animations.
At the moment I finished almost 1200 renders, but that's not the end of it. The final numbers will be bigger.
As I'm working on the final version, I keep coming up with new ideas on how to make it better, which is why I'm constantly adding new additional scenes that weren't in my original script. On the one hand this makes the update longer, richer, and more natural, but on the other hand it increases its development time. While in the past I could push those scenes to the next update, now, as you understand, I don't have that option. But I still think it's better to spend a little more development time than to make a rushed ending.
I know It may seem to some that I'm stalling on purpose, but believe me, I'm not. After three years of working on this project, I simply don't want to screw it up at the very end. I want to make the ending right. The way I see it. And if it takes a little longer... well, so be it.
So, as for the release date. As much as I want to, I realize that I can't' finish it before the end of the year. But since development has been going on for quite some time now, and I kind of wrote that I plan to have everything done by the end of December, I'll take a pause on payments for January 2022. Despite this pause, I will continue to work on the game as before. Will I finish everything in January? I don't know. That would be really great, but I'm not going to guess. In any case, I will continue to share news with you.
Thank you to everyone who supports me and have a great weekend!
MrJet

Cordohen

Sep 10, 2020
I'm not overly familiar with this game, but you definitely don't need to be on Lisa's path to start Jane's (the walkthrough is just noting that you'll get a cheat point if you are on Lisa's path).

As I recall, you DO need to molest Jane a bit during one of the earlier encounters to get the path started, which is not well explained in the walkthrough. Just fiddle around with things that give you +RP/Jane and you should be able to make it work.
Hey, I don't have that much time right now to analyze your issue in detail, but one thing I can tell you with 100% confidence is that you can get the full potential of Selina/Jane/Anna's love path not have been developing a love relationship with Lisa (Lisa becomes a lesbian and eventually just starts dating Jade).
Hmm.. okay so I might have done something wrong somewhere. Although I was sure that I scored the most points you can with Jane. I remember going to the party with the two chicks you run into in the concert and having sex with the blonde one in my 'No Path' route (as it was just a one-night thing I just went with it, lol) but maybe that can alter the end of Day 4? I did fool around with Selena in the beginning too but at this point of the game it's nothing serious.

I'll try to start from the beginning and see if I can engage with Jane without having any 'foolin' around' just in case, cause yeah that would suck to have to cheat on Lisa to start her path, haha.

Thx for the answers.

NVHT

Apr 22, 2017
Damn, the consequences for going after every girl are losing three girls at once. It is funny and sad that the moment the girls confront the MC, you have choices but useless. Regardless the outcome is the same.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
the consequences for going after every girl are losing three girls at once
That's what cheating leads to, and the game teaches anyone a lesson not to play multiple games in developing love relationships. Such a moral and ethical game it is)) Although it has nothing against throuples so I can see double standard here) Thank the Dev there's not all this shit about a harem route here.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I have nothing against harem fantasies, but once the dev decided against it, what I like the most about that scene is the way every girl reacts differently and according to their respective characterization, and also that there's no place for that typical shit of 'girlfriend catches you cheating but you can choose who to pursue after that and she'll accept you just fine'. Well, no sir, at some point they all demanded you some serious commitment and you failed them, there's no way they could forgive you for your actions just by telling them once again that they are the most important thing in your life. Also the fact that none of them had to die in a housefire caused by a psycho in order to trigger that 'actions have consequences' moral line is a plus.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Well, no sir, at some point they all demanded you some serious commitment and you failed them
I'd say the only problem there is that you don't really have an option to outright reject someone once you're on their path.

As an example, say you start out pursuing Selina, only to later get serious with Jane. You can't then break up with Selina, you're basically locked into her route until the confrontation scene. So you either have to know and plan in advance to reject her, or you're screwed. Same with Anna, who "locks in" even earlier.

In a sense, the game essentially requires you to possess the psychic powers to know exactly what girl you want to be with from the start and pursue her exclusively, or to have played multiple times to focus on different girls and get a feel for who they are. Which is fine from a game perspective, but not so much from a pure realism perspective.

I'd agree with you if there was an explicit scene before the hospital where the MC is given the option to break up with one or more of the love interests, or some mechanic to do so (like being able to go into an in-game phone menu and call a girl up to either meet/break up with her over the phone). Because then trying to juggle multiple serious relationships would be entirely up to you and when you get caught it would be entirely your own fault. But as is, it's kind of out of the player's hands to some degree.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'd say the only problem there is that you don't really have an option to outright reject someone once you're on their path.

As an example, say you start out pursuing Selina, only to later get serious with Jane. You can't then break up with Selina, you're basically locked into her route until the confrontation scene. So you either have to know and plan in advance to reject her, or you're screwed. Same with Anna, who "locks in" even earlier.

In a sense, the game essentially requires you to possess the psychic powers to know exactly what girl you want to be with from the start and pursue her exclusively, or to have played multiple times to focus on different girls and get a feel for who they are. Which is fine from a game perspective, but not so much from a pure realism perspective.

I'd agree with you if there was an explicit scene before the hospital where the MC is given the option to break up with one or more of the love interests, or some mechanic to do so (like being able to go into an in-game phone menu and call a girl up to either meet/break up with her over the phone). Because then trying to juggle multiple serious relationships would be entirely up to you and when you get caught it would be entirely your own fault. But as is, it's kind of out of the player's hands to some degree.
I spoke to this a little bit not too long ago. There wasn't really anything in the game choices that alluded to exclusivity with any woman. So I carried on assuming that it's just dating and everyone is free to date who they wanted (except for the women because people would go REEEE! NTR!!).

Reactions: rimjob

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I can't agree with that. There's a point in every girl's path where she tells you her reasons and asks if you are willing to be something more than the casual thing you are at that moment. There's Juliia asking you if you are serious with Jane and then the dinner date with her, then Selina tells you the story behind how you met and asks you if you are willing to start a proper relationship with her, and then with Anna you have the meeting with Cathy as the final point of no return. They are cristaline choices for me if you actually read the text and follow their stories and understand their characters. In all those cases, when you reach those points you should have a clear feeling of who's the girl you really want (heck, you might have already faced that defining point with some of the others, so you're actually committed to one of them). Choosing to pursue them while keeping your options open with the others when they are taking that 'serious relationship' step, hoping to be able to get away with it is just delusional.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I can't agree with that. There's a point in every girl's path where she tells you her reasons and asks if you are willing to be something more than the casual thing you are at that moment.
Yeah, but the point is, those moments come at different times. And only after most of those women are actively implying they're not looking for serious relationships.

Selina comes across like a textbook casual sex relationship, right up to the point where she doesn't. Jane tells you she's not really interested in a serious relationship, and you basically have to push hard to get her to come around. And Anna doesn't really have a "okay, now we're segueing from a casual relationship to a serious one" moment - and no, I don't count the Catherine scene because that's not Anna setting the terms (and in the same vein, Julia saying you should only pursue Jane if you're serious isn't the same as Jane saying she wants things to be serious).

From a narrative perspective, if you were the main character, you could easily be in a position where you agree to a serious relationship with someone because you're assuming one of the other two don't want to be serious... right up until they say they do.

At which point, in the real world, you'd have the option to break up with the original love interest - but in the game, you don't really have that option. Once you make the single choice, the decision is taken out of your hands entirely and you don't really have the option to ever break up with anyone (at least unless/until you're also with Lisa, in which case you get an opportunity to break up on day 14). You're just trapped in multiple relationships until they all break up with you.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, but the point is, those moments come at different times. And only after most of those women are actively implying they're not looking for serious relationships.
Yeah, until they do, and then is when you have to choose if you want a serious relatonship with them. As it should be.

Selina comes across like a textbook casual sex relationship, right up to the point where she doesn't.
And then you can accept her new terms or tell her that you need some more time to think about it. Then you only have to not go with her to the exhibition and her path is closed. At that point, other girls have also stated that they want something more serious with you so the only trap is you telling her you want something serious too when actually you're still playing the field.

Jane tells you she's not really interested in a serious relationship, and you basically have to push hard to get her to come around. (...) in the same vein, Julia saying you should only pursue Jane if you're serious isn't the same as Jane saying she wants things to be serious.
But your sister explicitly tells you the truth behind that behaviour and even warns you that you should take it seriously if you really want something with her friend. In the game's context, after seeing her reaction to your first gig's video (and I'd even go and say in a real life siuation in which they are best friends for so long) you have to be very obtuse to not see that this advice is the real deal and your sister is telling you something Jane would never tell you upfront. And the fact is that you can only ask her out if you tell your sister you want something serious, and then during that first dinner date Jane only becomes really receptive to your moves if you treat her as a serious gentleman would, and she ditches you if you keep acting as a careless youngster. So yeah, if you are actively pursuing that woman for something serious, why would you be fucking around with others at the same time? I think she's even the first one to put you through that 'commitment' choice, so it's just a matter of getting your priorities right: if you really want her and you are willing to be something serious, why would you tell other girls the same AFTER choosing Jane.

And Anna doesn't really have a "okay, now we're segueing from a casual relationship to a serious one" moment - and no, I don't count the Catherine scene because that's not Anna setting the terms.
Erm... no, after fucking her in Cath's ofice she tries to break that casual fling, you have to push her for just a coffee date in which she comes clean with you and tells you a relationship is a bad idea and you should end this right now. Given her background, if you choose to keep pushing it's obvious you're in for a serious relationship. And then you still have that last choice of breaking up with her due to Catherine's threat (which makes Anna avoid you). That's a perfect point to end that relationship if you're still dating others. If you're willing to risk your job for being with her you can't honestly come here now and say you're not serious about her. All your actions say otherwise.

From a narrative perspective, if you were the main character, you could easily be in a position where you agree to a serious relationship with someone because you're assuming one of the other two don't want to be serious... right up until they say they do.

At which point, in the real world, you'd have the option to break up with the original love interest - but in the game, you don't really have that option. Once you make the single choice, the decision is taken out of your hands entirely and you don't really have the option to ever break up with anyone (at least unless/until you're also with Lisa, in which case you get an opportunity to break up on day 14). You're just trapped in multiple relationships until they all break up with you.
First, in real life that would be really shitty of you to accept a serious relationship with someone just because you'd like to start a serious relationship with other girl but you're not sure about that other girl's feelings for you. Because this first girl is trusting in you, and you make her believe that you feel something real for her, but you're actually hoping for other girl to open you her door. Then if this other girl changes her mind and gives you that option (and you happily take it) you are going to break that first girl's heart either way, no matter if you tell her in a coffee or she catches you red handed - yes, I guess you could ask for another coffee meeting as in Lisa's dual paths to take the iniciative but we'd all agree that the hospital scene is just great. Dev went for the effectist option in a narrative license. In the end, you were being a jerk either way.

And again, I'm almost sure there's always a point in each girl's route at which you can break that relationship after the commitment choice but before the final showdown at the hospital (Selina at the museum, Jane at her office, Anna after Cath's threat).

Reactions: p22 and Sciny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I spoke to this a little bit not too long ago. There wasn't really anything in the game choices that alluded to exclusivity with any woman. So I carried on assuming that it's just dating and everyone is free to date who they wanted (except for the women because people would go REEEE! NTR!!).
There are so many hints that are so obvious i'm betting Stevie Wonder could see them and he's blind as fuck.

Julia tells you flat out not to go after Jane unless you are serious and if you fuck it up she'll never forgive you. For his own sister, who favours him above the whole family, to threaten him should make that obvious.

Anna breaks up with her boyfriend for cheating on her (hint, hint, hint right in your face)...

Selina's sob story is how she hates cheats (so many hints)

Lisa flat out hates cheating in all it's forms.

Then the big ole obvious one when they ask to commit to the relationship. If you continue trying to date everyone beyond those lock in points you kinda brought it on yourself.

Not to mention the big one coming up in the final update for those cheating on Lisa. That decides the fate of the band. Cheating on her is band over and bad end city..

Consequences dear people. Too many games let you get away with it but there has never been a harem tag here and the dev has said from day 1 there are 4 separate love interests and that is it. Nothing has ever changed, nothing more was ever offered.

The game does it's best to tell you but it seems some of you ignored the painfully obvious.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Since you don't get to live the overrich rock star good ending, i guess that fuck everyone who breaths and who the fuck cares about the bad ending might be actually the best perspective for the player :D

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes