nachtheuler

Oct 30, 2017
So im playing this for the first time right now and i just got to the Hospital Scene where Selina kisses MC infront of Jane and they both (rightfully so) lose their shit, i am using the cheat mod for stuff like that so i went ahead and disabled the Jane Route to not fuck up with both, but im wondering, if i dont disable the Jane Route, will having them both find out be a permanent consequence, or will they make up their mind later? If the first is true, i'd rather keep the Jane Route disabled, but i dont like missing out on Stuff.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So im playing this for the first time right now and i just got to the Hospital Scene where Selina kisses MC infront of Jane and they both (rightfully so) lose their shit, i am using the cheat mod for stuff like that so i went ahead and disabled the Jane Route to not fuck up with both, but im wondering, if i dont disable the Jane Route, will having them both find out be a permanent consequence, or will they make up their mind later? If the first is true, i'd rather keep the Jane Route disabled, but i dont like missing out on Stuff.
You lost them for good, and rightly so

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nachtheuler

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
is there any action planned with julia
It's not expected to incest. The story comes to an end with what we've got now. I mean 4 main LI routes.

I would say more, nothing was planned with her to begin with. She's just your wise and sexy older sister who keeps most of the storyline going. An extremely important character, without whom it's already difficult for me to imagine this game. I agree with the Dev here, incest would be off the point.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Keep dreaming, this is the closest you will ever get to such a scene.
I know, i was just kidding. On my part i don't give a fuck of Julia as a character to begin with, but even if i did, it's way clear now that there was never going to be any incest content.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
There is a certain suspension of disbelief required when you play this type of games, but there is no amount of chloroform in the world enough to get laid someone looking like this.
The funny thing is, I spent most of the game thinking he kind of looks like a thinner version of one of my friends from high school.

And that guy pretty much tripped and fell straight into pussy. He got laid more without even trying than most people do on purpose.

He even wound up sleeping with two girls who had been best friends since kindergarten on the same weekend (one each night), and almost caused a neighborhood gang war-style blood feud over it.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes