Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
So, as for the release date. As much as I want to, I realize that I can't' finish it before the end of the year. But since development has been going on for quite some time now, and I kind of wrote that I plan to have everything done by the end of December, I'll take a pause on payments for January 2022. Despite this pause, I will continue to work on the game as before. Will I finish everything in January? I don't know. That would be really great, but I'm not going to guess. In any case, I will continue to share news with you.
To be realistic, I would say sometime in April-May and its justified because its the last update for the game.
It seems to me earlier, no later than March I hope.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I found some plot-hole. If you are in a relationship with both Anne and Jane, they never meet in the hospital and the game treats as if your relationship with them is over after the hospital scene.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
This is probably the only VN that actually makes me angry while playing it...

"-What do you like better: Breasts or Ass
- Breasts.
-Hmm...what an interesting choice..."

What the fuck is interesting about answering questions like that?! The dialog is so unnatural at times that resembles more an AI generated rendition of what human dialog should be like!
I dare someone to search the code for how many times : 'interesting choice' 'whatever you say' 'if that's what you want' comes up and tell me if you can find one instance where it actually fits the scenes.

And madarchods on this site keep recommending this in threads after threads, when people ask for VN as good as the ones by Dr. Pinkcake, Drifty, Hopes and PhillyGames. :KEK::WaitWhat:

Don't get me wrong, the premise of the game is really cool and the female characters are gorgeous, but that's about all there is to praise.

The tone dictates that I'm supposed to take the VN seriously, but when the MC, that looks like an emaciated rat, lifts characters up twice his size and body weight, NPCs keep commenting on how strong he is and that he started working out, when he is built like a twig, I can't stop myself from feeling that its more of a parody of itself.

Any remaining suspension of disbelief goes out the window the moment LIs can't stop throwing themselves at him after the first compliment.

Day 9 so far...wish me luck
Oh and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This is probably the only VN that actually makes me angry while playing it...

"-What do you like better: Breasts or Ass
- Breasts.
-Hmm...what an interesting choice..."

What the fuck is interesting about answering questions like that?! The dialog is so unnatural at times that resembles more an AI generated rendition of what human dialog should be like!
I dare someone to search the code for how many times : 'interesting choice' 'whatever you say' 'if that's what you want' comes up and tell me if you can find one instance where it actually fits the scenes.

And madarchods on this site keep recommending this in threads after threads, when people ask for VN as good as the ones by Dr. Pinkcake, Drifty, Hopes and PhillyGames. :KEK::WaitWhat:

Don't get me wrong, the premise of the game is really cool and the female characters are gorgeous, but that's about all there is to praise.

The tone dictates that I'm supposed to take the VN seriously, but when the MC, that looks like an emaciated rat, lifts characters up twice his size and body weight, NPCs keep commenting on how strong he is and that he started working out, when he is built like a twig, I can't stop myself from feeling that its more of a parody of itself.

Any remaining suspension of disbelief goes out the window the moment LIs can't stop throwing themselves at him after the first compliment.

Day 9 so far...wish me luck
Oh and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol your comments about the MC are true, he is kind of ugly and I think everyone here agrees on that.

But anyway it seems like you had wrong expectations. This was never supposed to be some well written "deep" story. Its popular because of its visuals and great likable girls + the pacing is good compared to other games. Its a well executed game overall & honestly I had more fun playing this than City of broken dreamers or De Luca family (both just became tedious and try too hard..although being a dik is obviously superior) so to each their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old&Useless

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I found some plot-hole. If you are in a relationship with both Anne and Jane, they never meet in the hospital and the game treats as if your relationship with them is over after the hospital scene.
Idk how come this happened to you, perhaps at some stage in your playthrough something went wrong in the game code (???)... In a normal scenario, all of them, Selina, Anna and Jane eventually meet each other in the hospital and break up tearfully with the MC.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Idk how come this happened to you, perhaps at some stage in your playthrough something went wrong in the game code (???)... In a normal scenario, all of them, Selina, Anna and Jane eventually meet each other in the hospital and break up tearfully with the MC.
In this playthrough I didn't have a relationship with Selina.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
It doesn't matter, as long as you are in a relationship with 2 or more girls, those girls involved will meet up at the hospital. So I'd bet you're using a mod or changed some variables or something like that, because that scene was perfectly coded
I don't use mods and didn't change anything.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes