sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I also discovered that there are some unlocked scenes I didn't get in the game, like first Anna's (right after the breakup with Tom. IN the game, I only had the option to leave her alone, but the scene was unlocked in the gallery)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No, they are two girls who are ok to go at once, it do not start synchro, but it set in incredo.
Who is easy to know, they are discussed in this thread plenty.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Damn, so conclusion is next, the story did not get far content wise.
Been looking up the game since it has been months since previous update, sadness, here it is.
Well, depend on the ending(s), so no change, TBS.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I found some plot-hole. If you are in a relationship with both Anne and Jane, they never meet in the hospital and the game treats as if your relationship with them is over after the hospital scene.
You should post a save just before that happens as no matter how perfectly coded that scene is, there might still be some imperfection from earlier in the game that breaks the perfectly coded scene.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Wanna say tha Jacob is a great character. I like when AVNs have that bro for some conversation and adventures instead of just pursuing pussies all day err day

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Damn, so conclusion is next, the story did not get far content wise.
Well, actually, you are probably right. The big flaw of this project is that basically nothing happens plotwise.

We got this two dudes who want to build a world class rock band. They find two hot chicks to fill the numbers. MC's father is like "i won't let my son waste his best chances with life" but then, one second after, he's like "Nah, he will be fine". They have two gigs, they immediately get noticed and the get shipped to the major league. And that's it. Easy.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
How much infidelity can you get away with?
Is there a list of which paths are mutually exclusive?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I named my band '2+2'. Thought it was original and clever, until I discovered a Belarussian band named 3+2 (3 girls, 2 guys) that participated in Eurovision o_O

Last edited:

Cumalot Knight

Feb 24, 2021
I guess I'm very late to this conversation because I'm relatively new to this erotic visual novel thing. But I just wanted to say that I loved the game. The renders are impressive, the sex scenes are very hot (with lots of facials, something I especially appreciate) and the fact that some decisions close others brings a great replayability factor.

I found it to have a well-written plot and, above all, very well-defined characters. In fact, I think the best praise I can give it is that it has interested me even without taking into account the explicit scenes.

However, I find it strange that when you get to the end, it gives the feeling that there will be more updates, because honestly, it seemed that all the plots were already closed. Still, a magnificent job, MrJet!

Reactions: Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
However, I find it strange that when you get to the end, it gives the feeling that there will be more updates, because honestly, it seemed that all the plots were already closed. Still, a magnificent job, @MrJet!
Nah, need one more update for Lisa & Jade to dump our ass if we cheated on them.

Plus they're not rockstars yet, still have to make it big and go on tour with Naked Park or something.

Cumalot Knight

Feb 24, 2021
Nah, need one more update for Lisa & Jade to dump our ass if we cheated on them.

Plus they're not rockstars yet, still have to make it big and go on tour with Naked Park or something.
Well, but that's worth another update, but no more... Let's see what happens!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes