Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Nicole_sex_03.jpg

Hey guys! I've been wanting to make this post for a week now, but I kept putting it off until later. Well, here I am, wanting to share the news with you.

But first, I hope your New Year's holidays went well, because mine did. I spent some time with family and friends, and it clearly did me good. Somewhere around January 7, I got back to work on BARS, and this time I was full of energy.

Okay, now let me start with the bad news. It's pretty obvious to me that I won't be able to finish the new version this month either. Even though I have almost 1500 renders ready, I still need to finish work on several others large scenes. And I know it sucks. But that also means I'll be pausing my payments again for next month. And just like this month, I'll continue working on the game in my standard mode.

As of right now, I'm complete the last and final event with Nicole, made a huge timeskip scene for two weeks in 5 unique versions, each representing a specific route with your LI. And now I started working on the final lewd scene with Jane. All in all, I can say with certainty that there are a lot of different scenes in this update, both normal and lewd.

Hmm... I know this is your longest wait for an update, but trust me, I'm getting closer and closer to the finale every day. And if before it seemed somewhere very far away, now it's almost under my nose.

Thank you all for your support! Have a great weekend and good luck!

MrJet

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1598757

Hey guys! I've been wanting to make this post for a week now, but I kept putting it off until later. Well, here I am, wanting to share the news with you.

But first, I hope your New Year's holidays went well, because mine did. I spent some time with family and friends, and it clearly did me good. Somewhere around January 7, I got back to work on BARS, and this time I was full of energy.

Okay, now let me start with the bad news. It's pretty obvious to me that I won't be able to finish the new version this month either. Even though I have almost 1500 renders ready, I still need to finish work on several others large scenes. And I know it sucks. But that also means I'll be pausing my payments again for next month. And just like this month, I'll continue working on the game in my standard mode.

As of right now, I'm complete the last and final event with Nicole, made a huge timeskip scene for two weeks in 5 unique versions, each representing a specific route with your LI. And now I started working on the final lewd scene with Jane. All in all, I can say with certainty that there are a lot of different scenes in this update, both normal and lewd.

Hmm... I know this is your longest wait for an update, but trust me, I'm getting closer and closer to the finale every day. And if before it seemed somewhere very far away, now it's almost under my nose.

MrJet
Nicole-Gorgeous as always.
I wonder which type of dere she belongs to?
Maybe kuudere?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 1598757

MrJet
FInal event with Nicole? Mr. Jet, you are always unexpected. I am going to really enjoy the Nicole events in the final episode, short haired girls are really cute!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
FInal event with Nicole? Mr. Jet, you are always unexpected. I am going to really enjoy the Nicole events in the final episode, short haired girls are really cute!
she (same model with less make up) appears on other game but just brief scene since she works in store.

Reactions: spitfire335

Taemalaki

Jun 4, 2020
I like the creator, seems honest and keeps his players updated. Good game all in all I'll be supporting for upcoming games in the future.

• Hey there
Reactions: BTWZ1

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Finished first playthrough as a manwhore yesterday. Told both main LIs I love them (only when the game forced the decision) and then cheated on both at every opportunity.
Made "bad" choices but the last scene (after timeskip) didn't seem so bad, I wonder how the last update smoothes things over with the one I didn't pick.
At least I didn't have to break up with Emma as well.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Not a good time, IMHO.

Let him enjoy the final creating stage of his pretty successful project... When the time is right, he'll share it, it'll hopefully be an affirmative reply. I'm sure he already has some ideas;)
I didn't mean to offend, just wanted to know yes or no. There are not so many so great authors like MrJet here, so I just wanted to know, if Im going to look forward for another great game ;)

Reactions: Nikki Klein

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
MrJet Will you start new game after you finish BaRS?
I think I already answered this question somewhere, but yes, absolutely. After BARS, I'm going to start a new project. I have a certain idea, some script and characters outlines. For certain reasons, I can't be more specific right now, since it's still in the idea stage. All I can say is that the game will be in a modern setting and the protagonist will be a male character (I promise he will be more attractive this time).

I will share more details about this game after finishing BARS.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes