Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I didn't mean to offend, just wanted to know yes or no. There are not so many so great authors like MrJet here, so I just wanted to know, if Im going to look forward for another great game ;)
There's only kindness in every word I wrote;) It's okay, just being in pleasurable anticipation of a cherry on the cake, so there's no room in my head yet for thoughts about any other projects of his, you know? And so I really have a pretty good feeling about your desire to know;)

There are not so many so great authors like MrJet here
Spot-on(y) In case you were wondering, I personally stick to following just 3 decent devs, and thus there're 3 current games I've been playing. Quality beats quantity.

Exactly, it's better to wait a year or two, until they forget about you and the game, and 80% of the patrons leave, and then give gas!
We already have a "Dual Family", which, after a 2-year break, there is no desire to even download to see how things are going.
Take it easy;) Your sarcasm's not appropriate...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I only ask that he reuse Emma and she be a Li and I don't care about everything else :ROFLMAO:
I think I already answered this question somewhere, but yes, absolutely. After BARS, I'm going to start a new project. I have a certain idea, some script and characters outlines. For certain reasons, I can't be more specific right now, since it's still in the idea stage. All I can say is that the game will be in a modern setting and the protagonist will be a male character (I promise he will be more attractive this time).

I will share more details about this game after finishing BARS.
I can just see this now, the next game will involve Julia & Emma being LI's for the next MC. MrJet's fanbase is gonna have a field day if that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I can just see this now, the next game will involve Julia & Emma being LI's for the next MC. MrJet's fanbase is gonna have a field day if that happens.
And we discover mid-game that Emma is in fact his cousin from a long-lost hot aunt that, of course, will show up in the game

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So we discover at the end of the game that Emma did nothing wrong and they broke up coz she 'offended' the ugly duckling's non-existent pride, which was a real disappointment and actual proof of how much of a retard this MC can be.:cautious:

Considering how harsh the dev treated her, most of us thought that she was probably just a gold digger who 'loved' the MC till he decided to stop spending his dad's money and earn his own. Or she cheated on him left and right and he dumped her when he found out about it. But I don't think that anyone expected such a ridiculous argument to be the reason why they broke up. I admit that she's clingy, but that's how some persons who're in love are, nothing strange here.

I wonder if she'll still be available on the manwhore path. It's good to have a shoulder to cry on or do something else;) after every damn LI dumps your ass, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up to see that happening. I have to say that I'm really disappointed with how Mr.Jet 'forced' Emma out of the story and how much of a hypocritical cunt Rosa, another popular character, becomes when she dumps the MC for cheating on her daughter by making him cheat on her again with her damn mom of all ppl.:FacePalm:

the next game will involve Julia & Emma being LI's for the next MC
Julia part of the main cast in his next game, but still no MC - Julia scenes. How 'bout that ??:p

And we discover mid-game that Emma is in fact his cousin from a long-lost hot aunt that, of course, will show up in the game
But she won't be fuckable, just like Julia... again. Or the dad takes one for the team and 'helps' his son.

Reactions: testo2 and Gunizz

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
I wonder if she'll still be available on the manwhore path. It's good to have a shoulder to cry on or do something else;) after every damn LI dumps your ass, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up to see that happening. I have to say that I'm really disappointed with how Mr.Jet 'forced' Emma out of the story and how much of a hypocritical cunt Rosa, another popular character, becomes when she dumps the MC for cheating on her daughter by making him cheat on her again with her damn mom of all ppl.:FacePalm:
What? I played a "harem" route as well but Rosa never dumped me, I'm still at "see you next week ;)" with her by the end.
I had both Lisa and Selina and took every scene with Emma and Rose, and yet at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I liked how things ended with Emma. It fit the more emotionally serious tone of the game

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I think I already answered this question somewhere, but yes, absolutely. After BARS, I'm going to start a new project. I have a certain idea, some script and characters outlines. For certain reasons, I can't be more specific right now, since it's still in the idea stage. All I can say is that the game will be in a modern setting and the protagonist will be a male character (I promise he will be more attractive this time).

I will share more details about this game after finishing BARS.
Looking forward to the completion of BaRS (have 3 save paths already lol) and your new project :giggle: but i'm "seriously" concerned about something :p

There were probably many applicants for MCs role in new Mr. Jet's project...

The day Mr. Jet announces the new MC is going to be interesting!

This guy...
... won't take it well if he loses to this guy...

Boy, get your bow... we are going ginger hunting :KEK:

But i'm sure Mr. Jet will pick the "right one" this time... right, RIGHT?!

• Haha
Reactions: Moiraine™

devplayer123

Aug 21, 2020
All saves separately from the MC's love interests !
Please ask the moderator to fix the link on the home page for easier viewing
(Sorry if the writing is a bit messed up, I used google translate)

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
when are we getting the next/last update? it has been 6 months and the game is almost 4 years old :D. I got a gf and a kid in this meanwhile soon I won't be able to play these games anymore.
You can stay on the dark side they wont have to know

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or just, you know, tell her - My girl's cool with it, and keepers should be, IMO ;)

Maybe wait a while to tell the kid...
at least you aren't making incest scenes like t4bbo when parent/s-in-law come/s in your room.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes