xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
even her daughter makes a comment on it which is why she didn't want him being alone with her.
How does her daughter know that her mom fucks her students ?? North Korean perv cams ??:WaitWhat: She only cares about her BF for obvious reasons, coz leaving an attractive (recently divorced) woman alone with a guy would look suspicious to anyone curious enough to give a crap about it. She's not much of a reliable source, IMHO, unless her mom bragged about the guys who dicked her down or she caught them red-handed.

Anyway, I think I made it clear that it's been a really long time since I played the game and I can't say I'm 100% sure I'm right, but even if she fooled around with some of her students, her husband cheated first... it's clearly mentioned that he cheated on her on multiple occasions, so her being hurt bad enough to want payback doesn't make her a slut. Who wouldn't want some sweet payback ?? Not gonna keep trying to change your mind, but that's my opinion on her supposed slutiness, so let's just say that we agree to disagree.

It seems you have Rosa completely different to the rest of us.
Maybe, but seeing how many ppl who liked her were disappointed with how she ended things with the MC makes me believe that I'm not the only one who "read her wrong". By that as it may, there's no need to cry over spilled milk. The next update is around the corner, and after finishing BARS, MrJet can move on to his new game, hopefully, a game better than this one, so Rosa being a hoe or not is her business, not ours.:giggle:

Reactions: testo2

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It was never stated whether Rosa's husband were cheating on her, but it's implied (by Selina's words about her mother's art) that she likes to get involved with her models. She was acting as a cougar since she first saw the MC, even while knowing there was something going on between her daughter and him. It's the MC who can stop her at those early stages; if he doesn't, she just uses him as she seems fit, including the threesome with her old friend in a night where they were just recalling the old good times. And that's when she decides she has had enough of him. In theory, if you are still with Selina she just says it's the end (after all, it's both of you who are cheating on Selina, so it's better to stop that in a friendly manner and keep the secret); if you were cheating on Selina with others she also teaches you a lesson. Is it nice for a mother to do all what she does? I guess most would agree on that is not; but her characterization is solid.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It was never stated whether Rosa's husband were cheating on her
Might wanna replay the game and listen to her conversation with Catherine at the club, you'll probably change your opinion afterwards.;)

it's implied (by Selina's words about her mother's art) that she likes to get involved with her models.
Selina's first impression wasn't something to be proud of either, for a supposed "shy" girl. Can't imagine a "shy, inexperienced" girl being cool with getting (hate) fucked by her new fuck buddy in the bathroom while her mom waits for them, even if she tried to get out of her shell and live the moment like her friend told her to do.

I know Rosa's famous for her 'interesting' paintings, but she also said that she used to paint only couples, so unless she was down for a 3some, it don't sound like she got too much action for quite some time. It's ridiculous to think that someone who paints a guy/woman naked doesn't try to pull a "happy ending" move on them, but that being an actual fact would've made a lot of ppl grab their forks and torches and go on a rampage like they did after the Nicole BJ scene... don't think Jet needed more complaining since he got a lot of those for not making Julia a LI.

if you were cheating on Selina with others she also teaches you a lesson
She teaches a cheating prick, who cheated on her daughter and whom she herself actively pursued, a very good lesson in morality by fucking that same cheating prick and throwing him out of her room coz he had the audacity to cheat on her daughter with someone other than her. She really is a loving mom, seems there's enough love in her heart AND in her pussy, especially there, for everyone !!:LOL:(n)

her characterization is solid
Making a slut a hypocrite isn't proof of good writing or anything to be praised for lol. I wouldn't mind her fucking around, if that really were the case, but fact is she started flirting with the MC even after she heard what he and her daughter did in the bathroom, and she continued their fling even after he became her daughter's BF. Again, I'm not gonna defend his ugly mug or say that he's innocent, but considering she's Selina's mom, you would expect the MC to be the one who "convinces" her to keep hooking up with him and her the one who refuses.

SHOCKINGLY, Rosa dearest doesn't need much convincing and doesn't give a shit about how her daughter would feel if she found out. So, if she really were a slut with lots of other options, why the fuck would she keep fucking her daughter's BF behind her back ?? Don't tell me it's his nonexistent good looks or manliness that got her hooked.:LOL:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Might wanna replay the game and listen to her conversation with Catherine at the club, you'll probably change your opinion afterwards.;)

Selina's first impression wasn't something to be proud of either, for a supposed "shy" girl. Can't imagine a "shy, inexperienced" girl being cool with getting (hate) fucked by her new fuck buddy in the bathroom while her mom waits for them, even if she tried to get out of her shell and live the moment like her friend told her to do.

I know Rosa's famous for her 'interesting' paintings, but she also said that she used to paint only couples, so unless she was down for a 3some, it don't sound like she got too much action for quite some time. It's ridiculous to think that someone who paints a guy/woman naked doesn't try to pull a "happy ending" move on them, but that being an actual fact would've made a lot of ppl grab their forks and torches and go on a rampage like they did after the Nicole BJ scene... don't think Jet needed more complaining since he got a lot of those for not making Julia a LI.

She teaches a cheating prick, who cheated on her daughter and whom she herself actively pursued, a very good lesson in morality by fucking that same cheating prick and throwing him out of her room coz he had the audacity to cheat on her daughter with someone other than her. She really is a loving mom, seems there's enough love in her heart AND in her pussy, especially there, for everyone !!:LOL:(n)

Making a slut a hypocrite isn't proof of good writing or anything to be praised for lol. I wouldn't mind her fucking around, if that really were the case, but fact is she started flirting with the MC even after she heard what he and her daughter did in the bathroom, and she continued their fling even after he became her daughter's BF. Again, I'm not gonna defend his ugly mug or say that he's innocent, but considering she's Selina's mom, you would expect the MC to be the one who "convinces" her to keep hooking up with him and her the one who refuses.

SHOCKINGLY, Rosa dearest doesn't need much convincing and doesn't give a shit about how her daughter would feel if she found out. So, if she really were a slut with lots of other options, why the fuck would she keep fucking her daughter's BF behind her back ?? Don't tell me it's his nonexistent good looks or manliness that got her hooked.:LOL:
Yup, you are right on the husband cheating, my bad. And yes, the lesson is exactly that one: she does all what she does just because she can, kind of like the MC kept cheating on Selina just because he could, but then she shows him that, in her case, she was the one writting the rules and can kick him out naked just because. For me, she's not hypocrite: she wanted him, she got him, she got tired of him, she didn't feel the need to keep respecting him because he hurt her daughter. In her eyes, she was not hurting her daughter by playing with him, she'd just get the cake she wanted and everyone would be happy, since Selina would never know as long as he's a good boy. When he is not, she feels free to punish him. Which I think is fitting with her characterization

Reactions: Sleepy666
Aug 15, 2021
I think I went into this with incorrect expectations. This is a well written VN from a romance perspective but with a title like become a rockstar I was expecting the game to put more emphasis on the rockstar lifestyle. I was expecting drugs, alcohol, groupies, crazy parties, wrecking shit up, copious amounts of debauchery and the other crazy shit you typically associate with rockstars.

I am kind of disappointed I did not get that even though this is a good game.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I think I went into this with incorrect expectations. This is a well written VN from a romance perspective but with a title like become a rockstar I was expecting the game to put more emphasis on the rockstar lifestyle. I was expecting drugs, alcohol, groupies, crazy parties, wrecking shit up, copious amounts of debauchery and the other crazy shit you typically associate with rockstars.

I am kind of disappointed I did not get that even though this is a good game.
I wasn't exactly expecting that, but I was expecting more of a focus on the music and band stuff. Seeing them develop their music and camaraderie a bit more. Yet, they do only a few shows and about to get a big break.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes