bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry but I have not checked the thread in a really long time, are there any news about the release of the next update? Its been like 6 months hasnt it?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Does game get better or MC? 20 Min in game and it already feels like a Simp simulator 2000
The MC remains the worst part of the game. I mean his duckface is his only significant trait. Now, if you expect a lot of lewd scenes with attractive models, you'll get money's worth. If you expect something more like an engaging story and meaningfull choices beyond who you're gonna bang... don't waste your time.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
The MC remains the worst part of the game. I mean his duckface is his only significant trait. Now, if you expect a lot of lewd scenes with attractive models, you'll get money's worth. If you expect something more like an engaging story and meaningfull choices beyond who you're gonna bang... don't waste your time.
I was hoping for bit of good story dame...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Does game get better or MC? 20 Min in game and it already feels like a Simp simulator 2000
There is a story arc. So your choices influence aspects of your life as that arc progresses. However, the comment about choices are only about who you bang is only superficially correct. Your choices also determine with whom and which endings are available at the stories end. Those choices also directly influence the relationships the MC has with the cast of characters that surround him.

In my case there are 3 endings available to me, two of which interest me. But I did play through all possibilities and even the "painful ones" were entertaining.

My advice is to keep playing for a while. I found the MC's negatives became much less annoying and the ladies more than made up for them. Your milage may vary, but over the entire arc, the storylines were more than engaging enough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder if she'll still be available on the manwhore path. It's good to have a shoulder to cry on or do something else;) after every damn LI dumps your ass, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up to see that happening. I have to say that I'm really disappointed with how Mr.Jet 'forced' Emma out of the story and how much of a hypocritical cunt Rosa, another popular character, becomes when she dumps the MC for cheating on her daughter by making him cheat on her again with her damn mom of all ppl.:FacePalm:
Just 2 quick ones.

There is no manwhore path, the only route that leads to is MC being alone when they all dump him. In that route he will end up single, Emma has gone completely, Jet made that clear.

As for Rosa, she did that for a reason.

She told MC early on she was only looking for a bit of fun and wouldn't be getting serious. She's just got out of a marriage and wants to enjoy her single life. She's also banging some of her students.

Rosa was never with him so she couldn't "dump" him but her throwing him out like that was her basically saying you're a piece of shit who doesn't deserve anyone.

She didn't make him cheat, that was his choice. Rosa knows she's a slut, she revels in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nikki Klein

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well. There could still have been a route where he fucked up with all LIs but the many names band rise to success anyway and Mouseface gets to fuck young fans by the tousands. I would have called it "true ending".

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
As for Rosa, she did that for a reason.
Can't think of a good reason to serve your pussy on a silver platter to your daughter's BF other than bad writing or you (Rosa) just being a dumb hypocritical hoe. I know he's to blame too, but fact is that she's a shitty mom and a hypocrite AND she threw herself at him, even tho she heard him and her daughter fucking in the bathroom. She could've just pretended she wanted to fuck him, make him put a blindfold on, and throw his ass out of the room. No need to fuck him again and call him out for being a cheater afterwards while you yourself ain't the best example of morality.

She's also banging some of her students.
Don't know where you got that from or if it's an actual fact, it's been a while since I last played the game, but IIRC, her husband cheated on her first and on many occasions, and she fucked the MC to even the score. This doesn't make her a slut, just a really shitty mother. I wonder what her daughter would've said about that, given how she reacted when her bestie "betrayed" her, I don't think Selina would've kept calling her mom.:rolleyes:

her throwing him out like that was her basically saying you're a piece of shit who doesn't deserve anyone.
Coming from the 'caring' momma who fucked her daughter's BF really hits you hard... in the "0 fucks given" zone. I wonder why we didn't have the option to send her daughter a vid of what her mom did. A little satisfaction for all the manwhores who got dumped.:whistle:

Rosa knows she's a slut, she revels in it.
Again, debatable. I don't recall her cheating on her husband left and right while they were married, so I think that labeling her a "slut" just coz she got cheated on and wanted payback is a little harsh. And being single, hot AF, and looking for flings/casual hookups from time to time doesn't make her a slut either. It's just like you said, she just got out of a shitty long term marriage and wants to enjoy her single life.

That being said, and considering the fact that some ppl here liked her, I think it's safe to say that the 'closure' we got is just bad writing just like Emma and MC's break up. I literally facepalmed myself when I saw the truth behind the 'infamous' incident that hurt MC's precious feelings. Ridiculous.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Moin MrJet,
here is the german translation for version 0.90 ;)
A revision of the German translation is probably still to come, since the You / She problem still exists.
Become a Rock Star - 0.90 German

Greetings from Germany
Wow, that was unexpected. Considering how much text had to be translated, this is a tremendous piece of work. Hats off to the translator. For obvious reasons I can't check the quality, but if you say it was done more or less correctly, then it's great. Because it's still way better than nothing. I'll put it in the game in the next version.

And if there will be any revision, I'll try to update it too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't think of a good reason to serve your pussy on a silver platter to your daughter's BF other than bad writing or you (Rosa) just being a dumb hypocritical hoe. I know he's to blame too, but fact is that she's a shitty mom and a hypocrite AND she threw herself at him, even tho she heard him and her daughter fucking in the bathroom. She could've just pretended she wanted to fuck him, make him put a blindfold on, and throw his ass out of the room. No need to fuck him again and call him out for being a cheater afterwards while you yourself ain't the best example of morality.

Don't know where you got that from or if it's an actual fact, it's been a while since I last played the game, but IIRC, her husband cheated on her first and on many occasions, and she fucked the MC to even the score. This doesn't make her a slut, just a really shitty mother. I wonder what her daughter would've said about that, given how she reacted when her bestie "betrayed" her, I don't think Selina would've kept calling her mom.:rolleyes:

Coming from the 'caring' momma who fucked her daughter's BF really hits you hard... in the "0 fucks given" zone. I wonder why we didn't have the option to send her daughter a vid of what her mom did. A little satisfaction for all the manwhores who got dumped.:whistle:

Again, debatable. I don't recall her cheating on her husband left and right while they were married, so I think that labeling her a "slut" just coz she got cheated on and wanted payback is a little harsh. And being single, hot AF, and looking for flings/casual hookups from time to time doesn't make her a slut either. It's just like you said, she just got out of a shitty long term marriage and wants to enjoy her single life.

That being said, and considering the fact that some ppl here liked her, I think it's safe to say that the 'closure' we got is just bad writing just like Emma and MC's break up. I literally facepalmed myself when I saw the truth behind the 'infamous' incident that hurt MC's precious feelings. Ridiculous.
If you do the painting scene she hints several times she's had flings with her students, even her daughter makes a comment on it which is why she didn't want him being alone with her.

It seems you have Rosa completely different to the rest of us.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes