DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
who are the main girls that u have have relationship with ? ( please when saying Their names point out which girls are they from the cover )

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I personally have an ongoing Selina monogamous route and an ongoing Lisa+Jade non-cheating route. From the left, they are the 6th and the 5th and 7th girls. Actually, now that i think about it, i might have banged Nicole, the last girl, in one of the routes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
who are the main girls that u have have relationship with ? ( please when saying Their names point out which girls are they from the cover )
1112477_BARS_Banner.png
From this banner the main girls aka love interests are
Anna-yes
Rosa-no
Jane-yes
Nicole-no
Selina-yes
Emma-no
Lisa or Lisa/Jade -yes
From this banner
1202778_Banner.jpg
1.Emma-no main LI,still you can fuck her with consequences
2.Christine-no main LI,still you can fuck her with consequences,possible threesome with Rosa with huge consequences
3.Julia-your sister in the game,no incest
4.Jane-main LI,one of the four love interest
5.Lisa-main LI,one of the four love interest
6.Selina-main LI,one of the four love interest
7.Jade-count as LI only together with Lisa
8.Anna-main LI,one of the four love interest
9.Rosa-no main LI,still you can fuck her with consequences,possible threesome with Christine with huge consequences
10.Nicole-no main LI,the only one you can fuck without consequences.or at least so far.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There are so many hints that are so obvious i'm betting Stevie Wonder could see them and he's blind as fuck.

Julia tells you flat out not to go after Jane unless you are serious and if you fuck it up she'll never forgive you. For his own sister, who favours him above the whole family, to threaten him should make that obvious.

Anna breaks up with her boyfriend for cheating on her (hint, hint, hint right in your face)...

Selina's sob story is how she hates cheats (so many hints)

Lisa flat out hates cheating in all it's forms.

Then the big ole obvious one when they ask to commit to the relationship. If you continue trying to date everyone beyond those lock in points you kinda brought it on yourself.

Not to mention the big one coming up in the final update for those cheating on Lisa. That decides the fate of the band. Cheating on her is band over and bad end city..

Consequences dear people. Too many games let you get away with it but there has never been a harem tag here and the dev has said from day 1 there are 4 separate love interests and that is it. Nothing has ever changed, nothing more was ever offered.

The game does it's best to tell you but it seems some of you ignored the painfully obvious.
I'll use the Lisa path as an example. She kisses MC. She pulls away and says she got caught up in a moment. MC states he wouldn't mind that moment repeating. This eventually leads to a branch where she asks if you were serious about that:
Let me get this straight, were those words about something more than friendship between us serious?
If you respond "Serious", you are put on Lisa's path and then start accumulating cheat points. For me, saying you're serious about wanting more than just friendship means dating and seeing where things go, not exclusivity. I'm not going to go through everything to find more instances of this, but this was my interpretation of what you call painfully obvious. I'm not even mad. I've been bored with the whole harem thing for quite a while. It's exhausting trying to keep up with so many different LIs. I just felt like this was a guy who was still dating, figuring out what he wants, and was eventually going to have to make a choice. People in real life date multiple others all the time before making a decision. That's what I thought this was as the wording made it seem that way, to me.

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
Can anyone please tell me from which version (part and scene) does jane path starts? and which part was that sex scene with her in the car.didnt remember cuz didn't played this game for a year now

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Can anyone please tell me from which version (part and scene) does jane path starts? and which part was that sex scene with her in the car.didnt remember cuz didn't played this game for a year now
You can start her romance when you go visit Julia in her office. It starts with a massage scene in the office.
the car scene was from the previous update, it only happens if she didn't find out about Selina and Anna at the hospital and you continue your relationship with her.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Are there any consequences for fucking Emma yet? Or will there be for cheating with side girls (i.e rosa/christine)?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are there any consequences for fucking Emma yet? Or will there be for cheating with side girls (i.e rosa/christine)?
Emma doesn't count so far but Rosa and Cath have consequences.

To carry on with Rosa I think ends anything with Selina and in order to do anything with Catherine you need to break up with Anna.

As of now there are no consequences for sleeping with any of the side girls while dating Lisa or Jane.

Reactions: Sleepy666

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Exactly. I several times posted screenshots of that ending for Rosa/Catherine threesome.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I am sorry, I have to break my years long lurking sabbatical to say that this must be one of the ugliest mfers in MC history books, so congratulation dev!

There is a certain suspension of disbelief required when you play this type of games, but there is no amount of chloroform in the world enough to get laid someone looking like this. To put it lightly, the only way he will ever have pussy juice on his face, is if he starts crying.

screenshot0002.png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I am sorry, I have to break my years long lurking sabbatical to say that this must be one of the ugliest mfers in MC history books, so congratulation dev!

There is a certain suspension of disbelief required when you play this type of games, but there is no amount of chloroform in the world enough to get laid someone looking like this. To put it lightly, the only way he will ever have pussy juice on his face, is if he starts crying.

View attachment 1550473
MC from BARS is Chad (BDK) without muscles and with black hair.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021

View attachment 1550473
Kinda skivvy looking musicians have a long history of getting laid when they really have no business doing so.

Reactions: p22

theghostrider142

Mar 21, 2019
Amazing game. Amazing characters(except MC), amazing art. Amazing story. Perfect length.

I hope dev will add a foursome with Lisa, Jade and Jane.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes