ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
and then the final VN, maybe called "Ceasing to Be a Rockstar" set years after the second where the MC has to decide when is the right time to hang the microphone and the guitar, and if continuing to be a Rockstar is the best thing for him at the personal level...
It turns out the MC doesn't really enjoy being a rock star at all, so he goes back to college, gets a business degree, and takes over the family business just like dad wanted.

The final game is just him trying to handle the cutthroat world of international finance.

Reactions: vvvhhhhnnn

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It turns out the MC doesn't really enjoy being a rock star at all, so he goes back to college, gets a business degree, and takes over the family business just like dad wanted.

The final game is just him trying to handle the cutthroat world of international finance.
Funnily enough,Guns n Roses's bassist,Duff Mckagan, did go back to college after the band broke up and got a business degree,and he founded some company as well.So maybe it will happen :KEK:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Honestly i think this should be/should have been one of the available endings to this game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
How do you avoid getting fired from bartending? After a hot 3some with those 2 redheads, the boss fires you & kicks you out, trying to say I cheated on her daughter with her?

Thing is I was never in a relationship with her daughter, just friend, is that a bug in the game & what do you do differently so you don’t get fired?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
How do you avoid getting fired from bartending? After a hot 3some with those 2 redheads, the boss fires you & kicks you out, trying to say I cheated on her daughter with her?

Thing is I was never in a relationship with her daughter, just friend, is that a bug in the game & what do you do differently so you don’t get fired?
From what i played if you go Rosa path you are already screwed. Cause to get Rosa you indirectly cheat on her daughter. The threesome means she will use you like the bitch she is and convince Catherine to fire you.
I hated that about her character, she is a 100% bitch taking her daughters potential boyfriend only because she needs a rebound guy but the moment she is satisfied makes your life miserable cause guess what her daughter is sad... i am said there isnt a path to screw them and make them suffer. They both deserve it .

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
From what i played if you go Rosa path you are already screwed. Cause to get Rosa you indirectly cheat on her daughter. The threesome means she will use you like the bitch she is and convince Catherine to fire you.
I hated that about her character, she is a 100% bitch taking her daughters potential boyfriend only because she needs a rebound guy but the moment she is satisfied makes your life miserable cause guess what her daughter is sad... i am said there isnt a path to screw them and make them suffer. They both deserve it .
How about if you turn down that booty call, does he still get fired? I’m at work so I can’t play it now

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think it's a bug, as the bad ending with Rosa is always triggered. It's supposed to be there only in case you screwed things up with Selina at the hospital, but there's a 'friendly' ending coded for those who are still with Selina in which you're not fired.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
How about if you turn down that booty call, does he still get fired? I’m at work so I can’t play it now
if you decide to turn down the booty call by either going home or spending time with emma that scene wont take place , maybe next update will offer more insight. The logic thing to happen would still be that you will get fired considering rosa talks to catherine.
I think it's a bug, as the bad ending with Rosa is always triggered. It's supposed to be there only in case you screwed things up with Selina at the hospital, but there's a 'friendly' ending coded for those who are still with Selina in which you're not fired.
Hmm lets hope that may be cause else rosa character is a whore and a hypocrite with no redeeming quallities. But i think the dev wouldve fixed it no? like he did with jane bug .

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's possible to get the "good" ending. They basically thank you for a great time, but Rosa kind of warns you that it won't happen again and you'd better not cheat on her daughter.

...which comes across as incredibly hypocritical, because she's literally the one chasing you while you're with her daughter in the first place. It's like, yeah, if you actually cared about her at all you probably wouldn't be fucking her guy in the first place. It'd be nice to have the opportunity to call both of them out on their bullshit.

But basically, you have to do the Anna and Selina routes to unlock Rosa and Catherine, then you drop Anna when Catherine orders you to break up with her, but you have to agree to get serious when Selina has "the talk" with you. As long as you avoided getting serious with Jane, Selina won't break up with you at the hospital, you'll still technically be together with her in the end (even if you were also dating Lisa), and you get the good ending.

What kind of makes it weird is how the flags work. It only checks if you activated Catherine and Rosa's path (to get the scene), and whether or not you agreed to date Selina (which determines if you get the "good" or "bad" outcome). It doesn't actually check if Selina broke up with you in the hospital or if you broke up with her on the last day to stay with Lisa (at least not based on how the walkthrough claims the flags work). You could always headcanon it that, at that point, Rosa still doesn't know you've broken up with Selina, so she treats you as if you're still with her. But if you didn't agree to a serious relationship with Selina, you're not close enough with her, and Rosa is more inclined to see you as a cheating dick and try to cut you out of her daughter's life, whereas if you're more serious she's willing to overlook your own affair as being an exception.

It would be nice to have an alternative outcome where you essentially stop seeing Selina (triggering the "Broke Up" flag), which leads Rosa to acknowledge you're not with Selina anymore, and thus potentially leading to a positive continuation of the Rosa/Cath relationship. Or a more dismissive end where she doesn't want to keep seeing you because it will seem like she stole you away from her own daughter, ruining their relationship - but leaving you open to still keep your job and potentially continue on with Cath alone. But presumably that's never going to be a thing, because it was never really meant to be the focus.

Reactions: gelu123

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Sorry that ship has sailed. All the side girls, of which Rosa was one, were concluded last update.
How the hell is that even possible? Did dev confirm that or are you just assuming? It was just getting started! That was 2nd proper sex with Rosa. I don't believe you and if that's true then this game sucks.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
How the hell is that even possible? Did dev confirm that or are you just assuming? It was just getting started! That was 2nd proper sex with Rosa. I don't believe you and if that's true then this game sucks.
it is confirmed. Rosa is a side girl and was never meant to have much content

Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Maybe I was a little abrupt. If so I apologize, but as mr.AwesomeGameTaste says, the dev has confirmed it. Rosa's content has been concluded. When things come to an end, and this VN is ending, there are always endings where a character's fans feel short changed. It's sad but true. You can't please all the people all the time, no matter how badly a dev might wish to.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes