Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There were hot moments with all the girls in the cover photos except for just one character. Where is this game expected to take us?
In other games i would point that the some of the ladies are lame enough that the sex scenes with them do not qualify as hot. But that's definately not the case of this game. All the ladies here are well droolworthy. Very little to complain.

amandaamansss

Sep 11, 2019
In other games i would point that the some of the ladies are lame enough that the sex scenes with them do not qualify as hot. But that's definately not the case of this game. All the ladies here are well droolworthy. Very little to complain.
It is not possible for a character to experience hot scenes with all people in the same society. As a result, he is not a man of beauty that the world cannot refuse. and society can't be sleeping with the same person unaware of each other. there are no hot scenes with only julia.. that's just what this game is about.
and so. game maker. he will not do hot scenes with julia. This is what everyone has been waiting for.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Lucky me, I'm not an incest fan but if Julia had been MC's EX...
So I can understand the pain of incest fans.... somehow.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I wish the dev didn't make the MC's sister so hot if he wasn't going to do incest.. Still love this game though, all the girls were great (Emma was my favourite, wish she got a better ending) and I liked how cheating had consequences. The pacing was really good too, it never felt dragged out like soo many other games here.

Overall looking forward to the devs next project!

Reactions: Game Bond

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I wish the dev didn't make the MC's sister so hot if he wasn't going to do incest.
I don't even really think that's the root of the problem. What didn't help is that she's basically introduced with the same up/down "checking her out" pan all the love interests get, the first time you talk to her in person you get the lingerie shot, and then there's the nude scene in the bath tub.

Pretty much everything in the game as presented makes it seem like she's going to be an eventual incest LI option (possibly as part of a threesome down Jane's route, because there's subtext there if you're looking for it). She comes across like one big cocktease on the part of the dev. Maybe even as deliberate mocking of all the people asking for her to be a LI, or just out of distaste for the idea of incest in games in general.

So yeah, it makes sense that people who are into the idea or who find her attractive keep expecting the next update to be the one where something happens. Or hoping it is. Or just asking whether or not it is. Sure, the dev may have said it's never going to happen, and people can easily repeat that every time it comes up (and I'd even agree that it shouldn't happen, because the story works better without it), but most of the actual in-game presentation makes it seem like she definitely should be. She's pretty much Chekov's Incest Gun.

Though honestly, I'm just sad we couldn't do something with Rachel.

Emma was my favourite, wish she got a better ending
Well, you could always head-canon it for yourself that after she goes to school and betters herself as a person, while you pursue a successful music career, you still stay in touch via e-mail and texts and phone calls, and eventually hook up again down the road, now in a much healthier relationship because you're both much more mature, self-actualized people.

Sort of a "if you love something, let it go" sort of scenario. Your love winds up being made stronger by virtue of being apart.

Could probably be an even more likely outcome if you've avoided showing interest in any of the four main girls, or had them dump you for trying to play the field. A route where you mostly just stick to casual flings or even one where you mainly stay celibate and focus on your music career could feel more like you're saving yourself for her, because deep down you still feel like she's your one true love/soulmate.

And I mean, that kind of emotional longing? It'd probably make for at least a few songs worth of soulful lyrics. Next album's gonna be double platinum!

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Technically, there IS a Rosa path (it's even a flag in the game code according to the walkthrough). It's just not a "full" path. And it's tied to the Selina path.

The ideal way to follow it is to actively pursue both the Selina and Anna paths, give up Anna's path in favor of Catherine, take all the Rosa options on/parallel to Selina's path, and then meet Catherine at the club rather than meeting with Emma on the last night.

Reactions: bluehound36

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is no Rosa path, she's only a side fuck and all side girl content is finished now.
So, basically no action in the last update. Only married boredom. A bit anticlimatic :D MC could at last have had a ride with the bassplayer cutie of the famous band.

Oct 14, 2021
You can fool around a bit with all of them at first, but when the time comes to commit to an actual relationship, don't.

Unless you're dating Lisa. In that case you should probably avoid cheating entirely.
thanks for the info! haven't played this game for the long time and as far as I remember the consequences system wasn't a thing on my last gameplay
I think it depends on the girl. I'm positive Nicole, for instance, gives very little conseguences. In general i believe you can dodge consequences with a little cheating score.
thanks for your info too, very appreciated

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thanks for the info! haven't played this game for the long time and as far as I remember the consequences system wasn't a thing on my last gameplay

thanks for your info too, very appreciated
Consequences weren't added until recently.

Now if you're caught cheating by Jane, Anna and Selina they will break up with you. Lisa's consequences are in the finale episode.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TroubleMaker69
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes