KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 , my gamer sound infusing contributor, any hope for this game?

Well, gamers talk about how the music in this game is awesome, so what up ?!?
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it.
Info: the Mod is OFF per default, to unlock it there's a little Mod button on top of the Gallery entries

==================================
Jan. 25, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new, final game version v1.0
(Info: no new entries since the v0.99beta)
Oct. 6, 2023:
After a quick check the Mod v1.0 is compatible to the
new game version v1.01, too (one new entry/Emma)

==================================

Download Gallery cheat Mod v1.0 (<1MB)
-

Ingame pics of the Mod:
BecomeARockStar_01.jpg BecomeARockStar_02.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well julia better have not any neighbors and selina's swimsuit suits better for priv. use.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Every time MrJet puts out a special render with a naked or sexy Julia he should get a toothache, haemorrhoids or genital warts.
I think its only fair for him to experience the suffering all players have to endure. THIS SHIT IS NOT FAIR.

well julia better have not any neighbors and selina's swimsuit suits better for priv. use.
Quite the opposite! Julia better have a neighbour. That'd be the only possibility to see her in action.
I don't mind if it's not with her rat-faced little bro, that broad deserves being worshipped.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
is the special renders pack random renders of some characters of this game? or is it renders that u can add in to the game?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
shadowcrazy didn't say which Jade scenes he couldn't get, without MrJets's bugfix Jane's main scene in v0.8 is blocked off if you ever fooled around with Selina or Anna but then broke it off, which is an issue many users have had with the Jane path in this release.

But it looks like you have found another bug for MrJet to squash. That'll teach me for not double-checking the code before replying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if didn't stand up for Nicole day 5 (nicole_plus), and didn't get or rejected Rosa's SMS invitation day 8, then you can't get to day08_jane_office and therefore jane_date_offer remains false.

Given you can get to day08_jane_office without Nicole's help on the Rosa path, should be able to do it on the others too.

One way to fix this would be to change the jump conditions at the end of label day08_home_sms:
--------------------------------------------------

The attached Become a Rock Star v0.80 hotfixes mod corrects both this and the previous Selina issue until MrJet gets around to doing official remedies.

It doesn't replace any of the original files, and only modifies these two scenes.

Limitations:
Avoid saving within the modified day08_selina_flashback or day08_home_sms scenes.
Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed.
Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.

Installation: Unzip this archive and copy the day08_hotfixes_mi.rpy file into the "game" folder to use it.
Hi there man! I started the game from the beginning (skipping the dialogues to choose different options) and this mod got me into a loop on day 8.
Immediately after the flashback scene with Selina and the convo deciding whether you want a serious relationship with her I'm always sent back to Julia's visit to the MC's place the night before, when she asks him about his intentions with Jane. Over and over again.
I deleted the mod and that way I could move on.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
is the special renders pack random renders of some characters of this game? or is it renders that u can add in to the game?
They are the random artworks MrJet has made over the course of developing the game. Some that aren't included are exclusive to the higher tiers in his Patreon.

Reactions: SweatPicle
4.20 star(s) 232 Votes