Nov 27, 2017
I can't remember if it was this game or not, but didn't the dev mention that mid to late June is the earliest that the next update could come out?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
LisaJade11.jpg

Hey guys! How are you doing? I hope everything is great. As for me, I just realized the other day that it's been almost three months since the last update. Yeah, time flies so fast. It made me hurry up with the update. I won't be able to finish everything by the end of May, but I'm counting on next month. I don't want to give any estimated dates, because I don't want to miscalculate it. There's nothing worse than miss the release deadline and bringing the wrath of the fans down on yourself.

As for what I'm doing right now. I was working on some minor scenes and spontaneously decided to add a small lewd scene with Jade and Lisa. But since it's really short, it didn't take much time to make it.

At the moment I have 650 static renders and 30 animations ready. I should also note that this time I tried to make the animations a bit faster and also smoother. I think the result is pretty nice. Well, at least I like it. Of course, some animations look good, some look a bit worse, but that's how this stuff works.

I guess that's all news for today. Thank you for your support, and have a great week!

MrJet

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Between 0 and 1000, how many cheating points do you think will be acceptable on Lisa's path? :unsure::unsure:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i'd say 0 based how she's written.
Your comment makes senses considering the character involved, but I don't think that will be the case.
Why? Simply because if cheating just once were enough to complicate things with Lisa, the game would not keep count of the exact cheating points that you have accumulated. It would be enough to have a variable "cheating = true" or something like that.
So I assume the total number of cheating points you accumulated will have an impact in a now unpredictable way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I assume the total number of cheating points you accumulated will have an impact in a now unpredictable way.
well by now manwhore has gotten like 100 cheatpoints so quite expected would be that guitar/basso (forgot which that other girl in band plays) to smash mc's balls and then bust his ears with yell on mic and volume on 11.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any Julia scenes ? or planned ? if not then What's the point of having Julia in this game ? Just for story ? I rather play Telltale games for the story smh.
she's mc's sister and no incest so nothing more than seeing her naked.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Any Julia scenes ? or planned ? if not then What's the point of having Julia in this game ? Just for story ? I rather play Telltale games for the story smh.
This is an extremely realistic game ( :Kappa:) .
In real life, guys with insanely sexy sisters interact with them, have conversations with them, do things with them, but do not fuck them. They just suffer in silence, jerking off at night in their beds wishing their knockout sisters weren't their sisters, daydreaming about a parallel reality in which they could fuck them every which way. (*)
But they don't try to fuck them. That would be gross and immoral.

Besides, a sister could fantasize about fucking her brother if he were Chris Hemsworth, not a rat-faced wannabe rockstar with the charisma of an amoeba.

(*) I have no sisters at all, don't start getting getting weird ideas about me :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well I guess I'm going to be dumped by all of them , lol.
There is no harem route and if you get found out cheating they all dump you.

The only exception to have multiple partners is dating Lisa and Jade, everyone else needs a solo run or you will end the game as a single.

If you are cheating on Lisa or Lisa/Jade there is also a chance the band breaks up.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes