Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
There is no harem route and if you get found out cheating they all dump you.

The only exception to have multiple partners is dating Lisa and Jade, everyone else needs a solo run or you will end the game as a single.

If you are cheating on Lisa or Lisa/Jade there is also a chance the band breaks up.
Might have to restart game then. It makes this game different than most others.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
As it stands at the moment there are only a handful of big games that have actual consequences to cheating. This, Where the Heart Is and Intertwined.

There are others but the others still give a choice, those 3 end relationships and block routes.
When does where the heart is have consequences of cheating?

Reactions: Lockyn87

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Played this one half a year or so ago. Gonna give it a try again :3 (Hoping this thing will have much more content now)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, last update, for me, when MC had a foursome with Katie and the girls, I thought that MC and Katie would start a relationship with the other girls... I hope that this happens soon enough, Katie and her friends are my favorite ones.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, last update, for me, when MC had a foursome with Katie and the girls, I thought that MC and Katie would start a relationship with the other girls... I hope that this happens soon enough, Katie and her friends are my favorite ones.
Think you may be in the wrong thread, that's Where the Heart is and no, they don't start a relationship. In fact Katie remains adamant never sharing him.

when is the next update
When it's ready.

Most devs don't give update eta's anymore due to all the complaining if they miss one. He does give progress updates but that's it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Think you may be in the wrong thread, that's Where the Heart is and no, they don't start a relationship. In fact Katie remains adamant never sharing him.

When it's ready.

Most devs don't give update eta's anymore due to all the complaining if they miss one. He does give progress updates but that's it.
Yea! Sorry, wrong thread, hahaha! I guess I saw someone mentioning Where the heart is and I forgot that it was Become a rock star thread.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes