• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, sorry. Too many games with too many Annes and Annas.
Which goes on to prove that I don't care much for her. I would never have written "Selena" for example :BootyTime:
That's a long ass way of saying that Lisa is best girl. The ONLY one who's always willing to have a threesome out of all the girls who you can date. Anna maybe too, but the dev won't put it in. I asked, he said no, and I didn't ask why. Can't remember why I didn't ask why those as Anna seems to be bisexual.

Sep 2, 2020
So the whole thing got me wondering ,is there going to be any touring content? and yes i realize im jumping too far ahead with this but id would be neat.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the whole thing got me wondering ,is there going to be any touring content? and yes i realize im jumping too far ahead with this but id would be neat.
unlikely since it would be just different scenery where they perform and it'd be just band members and what's his name gf.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1216189

Hey, guys! The news post is here.

The update is nearing the end of development. I have one medium-sized scene left to do, which is the meeting of the MC's love interest with his band. But since this scene has a variation, I will have to make it separate for each girl, though the differences will be minor. My plan is to finish this scene in a week (maybe a week and a half), and then start to work on the text and dialogues. Then translation and proofreading.

Now let's go to the numbers. At this point, I have a little over 800 renders and 30 animations. Originally I had planned for this update to be a standard size of 600-700 renders, but the story has expanded a bit. Plus I had some minor edits to the original plot. But I think it's for the best, and I really like the result I got.

I think that's all I wanted to say right now. Thank you for your support and have a nice weekend!

MrJet
I can't wait to see her again :love:

Reactions: yggdral

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The last time people met it didn't end well.

I want to see how many people are still cheating on Lisa or Lisa/Jade and cause the band to break up, that's gonna be one hilarious update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The last time people met it didn't end well.

I want to see how many people are still cheating on Lisa or Lisa/Jade and cause the band to break up, that's gonna be one hilarious update.
Do we know if there will be such outcome only if you ever accumulate any cheat points?
Or having fun with Nicole or streapers will count too?

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Do we know if there will be such outcome only if you ever accumulate any cheat points?
Its an almost full guarantee it will happen if you do cheat on Lisa. I believe Nicole and the stripper (along with Selina's first scene cause that's forced) will be the only ones that count.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Cheat points were an early game thing they don't seem to matter now.

The break ups happen if you were cheating regardless of points.

It's almost certain the band will split if you've cheated on Lisa or Lisa/Jade. They won't stick around and the dev has let it be known the consequences for cheating are absolute.

Even if people avoided the mass break up at the hospital, if they are still cheating on the band members then it's more than likely going to lead to a bad end.

It has been known for some time that cheating would end badly, especially on Lisa, so anyone still doing it does kinda deserve it. They didn't pay attention, they were even given advance warning after the hospital fall out.

Reactions: underoath27

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
:unsure:
Did the dev said Nicole and the stripper count towards cheating?
I don't see why MC's friends would rat him out about what happened in the nightclub and if I'm not mistaken Nicole already knew the MC had a girlfriend and agreed to a one night stand.
I don't think neither Nicole or the stripper would have any interest in messing MC's relationship, unless of course, if no one needs to tell Lisa and she discovers by herself the MC is cheating, but she's being far too trusting of the MC to suspect anything so far.

I guess we can't know until it happens. Keep a separate save just in case folks;)(y)

Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
I think Nicole falls a bit for the mc, I felt this after he leaves her in the morning. So she might be trouble in the future :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think Nicole falls a bit for the mc, I felt this after he leaves her in the morning. So she might be trouble in the future :)
I wouldn't hold your breath.

There are only around 2 updates left to go and this next one is the last with any of the side girls. After that it will be LI's only and endings.

Did the dev said Nicole and the stripper count towards cheating?
I don't see why MC's friends would rat him out about what happened in the nightclub and if I'm not mistaken Nicole already knew the MC had a girlfriend and agreed to a one night stand.
I don't think neither Nicole or the stripper would have any interest in messing MC's relationship, unless of course, if no one needs to tell Lisa and she discovers by herself the MC is cheating, but she's being far too trusting of the MC to suspect anything so far.

I guess we can't know until it happens. Keep a separate save just in case folks;)(y)
I wasn't referring to side fucks.

If you are still dating any one of the 3 other LI's, those being Anna, Jane or Selina then they want to meet the band which happens this next update.

If you also happen to be dating Lisa or Lisa and Jade then it's going to be another dumping session and possible band breakup.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019

There are only around 2 updates left to go and this next one is the last with any of the side girls. After that it will be LI's only and endings.

If you are still dating any one of the 3 other LI's, those being Anna, Jane or Selina then they want to meet the band which happens this next update.

If you also happen to be dating Lisa or Lisa and Jade then it's going to be another dumping session and possible band breakup.
I’d wished Nicole might be added as a LI at some point but early indicators/responses pointed to that not happening. She strikes me as sort of a transactional kind of person where the We Can Do Each Other a Favor MO governs her life. OTOH am sort of looking forward to what kind of volcanic eruption might occur if/when Jane finds out about her and MC.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

Right... It's the other guy asked if having fun with Nicole or the strippers would count as cheating, I think it's unlikely.

Dec 16, 2018
It's always funny how I started to play this game because I saw Jade model, but then I went fully into Selina path.

I would say "too bad" that Jade requires you to go through Lisa path, but Lisa is great too and the threesome path is awesome

Anyway for some reason on my 100% faithful Selina path I did not unlock the last scene. :/

EDIT: It seems that last Jane scene is also broken for me. Only Lisa/Jade works.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes