Englen

Mar 17, 2019
14friendsanna25.jpg 14friendsjane15.jpg 14friendsselina15.jpg

Hey, guys! I'm done with rendering all the scenes, and now all my attention is focused on text and dialogues. However, that doesn't mean my PC doesn't work. As usual, I make new animations at night and do some additional renders during the day. You may ask what are these additional renders if you've already finished doing all the scenes. Well, as you can understand the writing process is inconsistent. At any moment I can come up with extra lines of text, so I have to fit the visual part to that as well. That means I have the whole scene and character actions done, but I still may miss a couple of renders where a certain character is showing their certain facial expressions or something like that.

As for the numbers, I have 900 renders and 37 animations ready. I think by the end of the work these numbers will change, but not much.

I would really like to finish this update by the end of this month, so I will be very focused on the development and probably won't have time for new artwork. At least not right now. But I promise I'll do a couple of them at the end of the month. If I do have some free time though, I might do them sooner.

As always, thank you for your support, and have a good day!

MrJet

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
View attachment 1237369 View attachment 1237372 View attachment 1237374

Hey, guys! I'm done with rendering all the scenes, and now all my attention is focused on text and dialogues. However, that doesn't mean my PC doesn't work. As usual, I make new animations at night and do some additional renders during the day. You may ask what are these additional renders if you've already finished doing all the scenes. Well, as you can understand the writing process is inconsistent. At any moment I can come up with extra lines of text, so I have to fit the visual part to that as well. That means I have the whole scene and character actions done, but I still may miss a couple of renders where a certain character is showing their certain facial expressions or something like that.

As for the numbers, I have 900 renders and 37 animations ready. I think by the end of the work these numbers will change, but not much.

I would really like to finish this update by the end of this month, so I will be very focused on the development and probably won't have time for new artwork. At least not right now. But I promise I'll do a couple of them at the end of the month. If I do have some free time though, I might do them sooner.

As always, thank you for your support, and have a good day!

MrJet
Nice! My first path is Lisa and Jade, then Jane, Selina and Anna. Looking pretty good!

4.20 star(s) 235 Votes