Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just played this game for 1 hour and I'm really enjoying it. I read some posts here and it seems there are actual consequences if you date multiple girls at once (thats rare in adult games). So far I like Lisa and Selina the most but I'm wondering if I should restart the game and just do two separate playthroughs
The consequences are severe.

When you get caught cheating, and it does come out, they break up with you full stop. You don't get the option to pick one they all break up with you.

Cheating on Lisa could also break up the band.

There is no avoiding it, Selina, Jane and Anna all find out about each other during a hospital visit and break up with the MC. If you are dating lisa or Lisa with Jade then the update coming out soon has the fall out for cheating on them and whether the band will break up or not. Cheating on her will very likely split the band though.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The consequences are severe.

When you get caught cheating, and it does come out, they break up with you full stop. You don't get the option to pick one they all break up with you.

Cheating on Lisa could also break up the band.

There is no avoiding it, Selina, Jane and Anna all find out about each other during a hospital visit and break up with the MC. If you are dating lisa or Lisa with Jade then the update coming out soon has the fall out for cheating on them and whether the band will break up or not. Cheating on her will very likely split the band though.
Damm so I guess its better to have separate playthroughs in this game, not used to cheating mattering in games. I don't want the MC to end up alone lol. Thanks for the info

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Damm so I guess its better to have separate playthroughs in this game, not used to cheating mattering in games. I don't want the MC to end up alone lol. Thanks for the info
I believe you can be a man-whore up to a certain point, and then breaks things off with the others, and focus on just one LI before she finds out. But be warned that the story as it stands now has progressed beyond the point of no return.

Reactions: p22

exclaim

Feb 25, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game, however the broken english is so annoying, it's literally driving me nuts >.<

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I just finished the game. Overall it was really fun, all the main girls are amazing (the best are Jane and Selina imho, I think I'll do separate playthroughs for them) and the progression is well done &nothing feels dragged out. Visually the game looks great too

I romanced all the girls (too hot to pass up in the first playthrough) and got the hospital scene which I expected already, still kind of shocking how fast the break ups happened. I hope the MC doesn't end up alone and you can still at least get one of the side girls like Emma even if you fucked around. She is great with the MC as well and cute and I don't think she would care

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
My English is bad. Is one post a day spam???
I guess it depends on the content. Spam is repetitive unrequested messages, usually promoting stuff. If you post 300 times a day coherently to topic i don't see how this would be spam. Annoying maybe, but still lecit.

Reactions: kartolas

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think it's because there is a fan art thread for posting all your pictures, but you keep posting them here in the main thread instead. Reading a few pages back in this thread, I see you've been told a few times to post in the fan art thread instead, yet you keep posting here any ways. So that's probably why your posts are considered spam.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Depends, this is internet there are people with a stick up their asses everywhere they can get triggered. So a little tip: post in the art thread but if you feel the need to post here use a spoiler tag, those who want to see will see, and those who don't want to see won't see. Also people uses their phones a spoiler tag can help them save some data and keep the main thread clean
You're very talented by the way (y)

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah ngl I wouldn't spam it here like you have in discord. The fan art thread for the game is quite lonely tho so send em there. F95 is a dangerous place to spam stuff, people get triggered by anything.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes