BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I apologize in advance for my English) and WARNING: Possible spoilers.
Actually, another game for which I am writing some kind of comment.
I liked the story, but it makes me sad that I fucked it all up, I didn't look at the tags, so I didn't know that this was not a harem and actually tried to meet with everything that moves, well, except perhaps except for Emma and Catherine ... Emma, as outwardly I didn't like , and in general terms, I don't like the stories with EX-grlfrd, although in fairness she didn't seem to change, if I understood everything correctly about the plot.
In the end...I fucked it all up. The thing that hurts me the most is because of Selina. I like her very much, and at the hospital she and Jane met. Then I realized how big a mistake I had made, read the tags and realized that I was doubly crap. I really hope that in the sequel I can somehow improve relations with Selina.
It even hurt my soul ...
Well, such a question, for the sake of my interest. Are there any more games with the Selina model? She's just adorable, she's my type.
in the picture I am at the moment when I ruin everything.
You can always replay the game doing routes insted of haren :D
Also, you can find more games with that model but none are as good as Selina

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I just downloaded the game for the first time, and am having a problem trying to install all the Mods and Fixes because some of them require replacing the same files.

For example, script.rpy is part of the Walkthough Mod and the Restore Deleted Nicole Scene Mod. I think one of the others also had a repeat file (might have been the gallery unlocker).

So is it possible to install all the Mods and Fixes at once?

I tried the install the following from the Original Post:

Main game 0.80 (windows)
Walkthough Mod
0.80 Hotfix (Fix for Jade and Selina scenes)
Restore Nicole Scene Mod
Other Hotfix (to fix Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes)
Gallery Unlocker

It just doesnt seem possible to install all these at once due to the duplicate replacement files. Do I have to pick and choose or is there a solution to install everything? I really don't want to miss any scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It just doesnt seem possible to install all these at once due to the duplicate replacement files. Do I have to pick and choose or is there a solution to install everything? I really don't want to miss any scenes.
don't think mods can be used at same time. without nicole mod you don't lose much, just 1st time meeting her with mc's daddy.

you can try searching if some1 has come up with solution.

Reactions: save8lot

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Just started playing this and think I noticed a continuity error. At the start, the MC looks at a window in the building opposite and sees a topless redhead. It gives you the choice to continue looking or leave in case she sees him. I picked the latter, however later on after Lisa has been to the MC's apartment, he looks at the window and it says "Woah! I think she saw me again," and the girl thinks "This guy again." I'm taking it that if you pick the first choice at the beginning she notices him looking at her and something happens? I shouldn't be getting that here though as I didn't continue looking and there's no indication in the text or graphics that she saw him regardless. I hope this isn't one of those games that gives you the same script regardless of your choices.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Just noticed something else odd. After the post-rehearsal lunch with Lisa, when the MC goes to the nightclub and Alex the head bartender leaves him in charge, Anna talks to him and the MC muses "(She acts like nothing happened between us yesterday.)" What's supposed to have happened yesterday? Did I miss something?

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
Okay, finished all current content. All in all, good game. Interesting enough story, although I get the feeling I was missing a lot of scenes as entire days seemed to go by with not much happening. Probably just made wrong choices earlier on. Played exclusive to Lisa, cute relationship, but holy heck they go at it like rabbits. :LOL:

Just started a second run through, trying to have the MC get onside with Anna. It's proving difficult though. I get the feeling that after you reveal Tom the bouncer was cheating on her, the game is hinting at a scene with Anna in the bar. An option screen does comes up, but only displays the one choice - "Leave her alone", which I find odd. This happened in my first run too. Is there something I'm missing? There's only two scenes with Anna prior to this. The first when the MC has his job interview with her, the second on his first day at work. I think both scenes went okay, so I'm not sure what else to do.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, finished all current content. All in all, good game. Interesting enough story, although I get the feeling I was missing a lot of scenes as entire days seemed to go by with not much happening. Probably just made wrong choices earlier on. Played exclusive to Lisa, cute relationship, but holy heck they go at it like rabbits. :LOL:

Just started a second run through, trying to have the MC get onside with Anna. It's proving difficult though. I get the feeling that after you reveal Tom the bouncer was cheating on her, the game is hinting at a scene with Anna in the bar. An option screen does comes up, but only displays the one choice - "Leave her alone", which I find odd. This happened in my first run too. Is there something I'm missing? There's only two scenes with Anna prior to this. The first when the MC has his job interview with her, the second on his first day at work. I think both scenes went okay, so I'm not sure what else to do.
For Anna: in your interview you should tell her that the club is nice, and then in your first night as bartender tell her you're ready. Also, when Catherine orders you to go see her after your shift, spy on her and then convince Anna to watch and kiss her. If I'm not mistaken that's how you get the other choice

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can you bang the sis?
I'm gonna assume you're trying very hard to be witty.

P.S. you used the thinking face so i'll assume you have no idea what i'm talking about and just point out that you asked that on the very page a few of us pointed out this game has no incest at all.

No, you can't bang the sis, dev isn't interested in incest and won't be adding it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mmmmmmmyeahhh
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes